The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG people, the funniest people in the world

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, May 15, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Iken

Iken Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    I was trying to find the relevant post about mmvaping/grim for rejoice & Tribal and missed all this!
    Oh sweet Tribe! Theres always that special someone for waiting for you only till your ready. Ex: If I would've met MrsI a year before, I wouldnt even given her the time of day because of my preferences at that moment in time. (Always preferred the bad ones ONLY!) haha they say a person changes mentally and physically every couple of years. Just take your time Tribe, you'll know when that special person comes along, it's easy to be blinded when you truly want something so badly, but down deep you know whats real and whats not. That and your just a sexy guy. I'm sure all the people that swarm to you can get very distorting, I bet you seen many different types of people. You'll truly know when that special person comes along, you'll just feel those beautiful sparks my friend.
    Actually no, I don't, but I definitely know the greedy obnoxious type your describing with no care in the world but strictly their own selfish desires. Not caring if their "trophy" runs the risks of ruining their own little family. Because they want that 20 minutes so terribly bad.

I love that line about assuming:D I 'm fond of the line "Never assume because it makes an "..." out of "u" and "me"

I see how the internet can be somewhat of a safe-haven for meeting people (ironically enough!) I have tons of horror & romantic stories from "myspace-ing" About the village people comment, you made me laugh, I'm sure Sanfran will beg to differ around Halloween!
    When this concept was brought out, I didn't think they would look this good :D I definitely agree with Vaughanie It does look rather geared for the feminine genre opposed to the original. 2cents my friend;)

2. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
    tribal
    somewhere out there , there is a special someone who is dreaming, just like you are love,
    and you will find each other eventually, the hearts will know when you find each other -
    The hearts will sing and the souls will soar, and the electricity will be incredible,
    believe me, it will be undeniable, you will know when it is right.
    when that special person comes along,
    you will both know in an instant that this is the special someone
    you have waited for all this time,

as Iken said ---- you will just feel those beautiful sparks my friend.

3. grimmer255

grimmer255 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I must say when I met my girl I was lonely and miserable and in the military. I was in training at the time I met my girl. I was 726 miles from home and when my eyes met with hers my life changed. I felt this over powering strength I never felt before. I went up to her and grabbed her hand and talked to her as though I knew her all my life. Mind you I have always been shy to talk to ladies I never met. It was like she and i were soul mates.....its so hard to explain...I flew up here three times and took two train before she and I decieded to move in together.

4. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
    yeah, when its right-- its right--

its like magic, and words are not enough !!

5. grimmer255

love knows no distance, no time, it only knows your heart.

6. Iken

Iken Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    Oh Grim, thats so beautiful, thats an amazing story.

7. grimmer255

hey Iken my main man how ya doing?

8. grimmer255

oh yea I said it before in the grimmer thread....If ya like the flavor of the cartimizers from VK or KR-801-d, V4L is now selling 30ml bottles of the cartomizers juice for the same price as the 20ml bottles. I cant remember which juice so you have to check his forum for the details. his sight isnt upgraded for it yet so you have to leave it the commits at check out.

9. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
  10. grimmer255

i bet my girl will love that lol

11. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*

nobody else is ''loud to look------ 8-o

it iz for vaughanie only !!!!!

get off that booton !!
    stop it !!

dont look !!!!!! ha ha ha

12. grimmer255

oh im not going to watch....but i just might sneak an email of that video to my girl ... i bet she would laugh so hard and ill get a smooch for it....ah simple pleasures.

13. scyllabub

scyllabub Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2008
    London, UK
    I know there's a lot of water under the bridge, Di - but I got it to play with Apple QuickTime (which is a damn nuisance player that pesters, but it was worth it to see the lovely baby).

scylla :)

14. grimmer255

hey di that was a crazy video the secound one. I thought that was to funny.

15. mamu

mamu Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 29, 2009
    IN USA
  16. Di
    This message by Di has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 11, 2009.
    Jul 10, 2009
  17. grimmer255

Hey di I showed my girl she laughed so hard (secound video) she almost cried. I got a nice smooch on the lips for that one...thanks di

18. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*

ha ha -- grimmy
    I am so happy that she knows that we do all this in good fun

and lucky you -- smooches huh-----:thumb:

19. grimmer255

Yea I love smoochen such a good feeling when you do somthing right and you get nice reward right on the lips.....

20. Vaughanie

Vaughanie Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2009
    Dikerry, it's very gracious of you to consider me, my dear.

But.. Don't you think Thomas Chipendale would turn in his grave if he saw this somewhat tawdry modern marketing of his exquisite rococco, Chinese and neo-gothic furniture?

Furthermore, and it may be my eyes failing me... but, I couldn't spot one piece of it in the advertisement..? .:confused:

Also, one final question - When you make an order, do you know whether these are the delivery boys Chipendale are using these days?

21. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
    no worries, vaughanie,
    you seem like a fun guy,
    and you know we here in the GG family
    just adore fun guys ----

I agree with you the only furniture I could see
    certainly was not in the antique category by any stretch ------

and to your last----
    well - one could always make ones order