36mg options

Status
Not open for further replies.

pressman57

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Escondido Ca.
Why do you want your nicotine addiction to be worse than it was with cigarettes? The Idea with most is to cut back the nic, not main line it.

Truth be told 36mg juice is the only thing that hits the spot for me right now. I smoked Camel Filter for 45 years and I'm 7 weeks into vaping.

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
Truth be told 36mg juice is the only thing that hits the spot for me right now. I smoked Camel Filter for 45 years and I'm 7 weeks into vaping.

If that's what you need right now, that's fine. But, keep in mind what to look for as far as physical symptoms of vaping too high of a nicotine % - nausea, dizziness, light-headedness, etc. If you aren't experiencing these, then that may be what you need.

I don't know many vendors that sell 24mg juice, much less 36mg. You may end up needing to purchase separate nicotine solution and adding it to your vendor juices.

pressman57

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Escondido Ca.
If that's what you need right now, that's fine. But, keep in mind what to look for as far as physical symptoms of vaping too high of a nicotine % - nausea, dizziness, light-headedness, etc. If you aren't experiencing these, then that may be what you need.

I don't know many vendors that sell 24mg juice, much less 36mg. You may end up needing to purchase separate nicotine solution and adding it to your vendor juices.

No symptoms, just not climbing the walls at 36.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Why do you want your nicotine addiction to be worse than it was with cigarettes? The Idea with most is to cut back the nic, not main line it.

I started out at 18mg and that wasn't enough. Quickly switched to 24mg and that keeps me off cigs. Been going on 24mg for 9 months now. I do not feel inclined to lower my nic levels. When I try lower levels, it just doesn't do it for me and I want to smoke again .

I think with vaping, using it as a safer alternative, use as much nic as you need to keep you off cigs. Don't feel bad for not wanting to go lower. My health has improved vastly even with consistent use of 24mg.

Everyone is different. YMMV.

cloud.nine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sedona, AZ
Hi all.

I'm currently vaping 36mg juice from Mt Baker and was wondering what other vendors are out there that carry it. I was also wanting any recommendations for flavors at this nic level that don't taste like bum's tennis shoes smell.

Thanks in advance.
Hi pressman, there are a number of vendors that offer 36mg. I'm searching my bookmarks and can't find them all, but here are a couple:

Highbrow Vapor - I haven't tried Highbrow but they look good.
Hurricane Vapor - offers 30mg. I've tried 24mg Hurricane and they have some pretty good juice.

I vape 24mg and it doesn't feel like enough. I've thought about going to 36. I haven't because I think the nicotine taste at that level would really affect the whole flavor of the juice. I'm considering some WTA. Have you seen this WTA thread?
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/553603-my-experience-wta.html

Before vaping I smoked American Spirit roll-your-own tobacco, 12 cigarettes per day. When I started vaping I thought "okay, about 1/2 pack per day, I'll start with 12mg juice." But it has nothing to do with the number of cigarettes, it's the level of nicotine. American Spirit is the highest nicotine tobacco on the market I think, so I needed more nicotine for my cravings than someone who smoked 1/2 pack of Marlboro lights or even 1/2 pack of Camel regulars.

Instead of going up to 36, I bought a couple of IGO drippers, the IGO-L and IGO-W. Dripping delivers the nicotine better and this really helps. Most people drop nicotine level when they start dripping, but staying with 24 gives me better mileage on the juice I already have. Yes the nicotine taste is present, but it tastes way better than a cigarette :)

Brend

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2013
USA
Freedom Smoke USA
Freedom Smoke USA

has 36mg & 35mg & 34mg & 33mg & 32mg.......
They also offer extra flavor.
And a much larger selection of pg/vg ratios than most places.
They use FlavourArt.

https://freedomsmokeusa.com/things-to-know/
https://freedomsmokeusa.com/first-timer-guide/

But can't help with a good flavor at 36mg - I've only used 12, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, & 24.
24 was too high for me so I'm circling the 19-21mg zone.
12 was way to low and 18 is the lowest for me.
I'm not the least worried about cutting down on nicotine & have no plans to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread