36mg juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

pressman57

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Escondido Ca.
Hi all. Been vaping exclusively for 15 days after smoking for 45 years. Started with 18mg juice and nearly lost my mind.Went up to 24mg, which is better but doesn't quite hit the spot. Called all the b/m places in the area and none of them sell 36mg juice. Why is that? Is there something inherently dangerous about 36mg juice? I know the nic kills the flavor but I'm in it for the nicotine right now. Got a bottle coming in the mail from Mt. Baker but it would be nice to just go buy it...

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
It is taboo.(for some). For more nic delivery hit it like a cigar and hold in uour mouth for 3 seconds... Or hold for a couple with a shallow inhale.. You'll be buzzing for sure. The nic in vapor is not absorbed in the lungs but in the mouth and sinus membranes. Exhaling from nose increases absorption too.

First time I got this draw down with my 18 I was vaping.. Wow major nic OD that day... Bad day at work.. I quickly had to go down to 12 with this draw... Now A days I do a combination of mouth, mouth to lung, and direct lung hits.

Last edited:

pressman57

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Escondido Ca.
It is taboo... For more nic delivery hit it like a cigar and hold in uour mouth for 3 seconds... Or hold for a couple with a shallow inhale.. You'll be buzzing for sure. The nic in vapor is not absorbed in the lungs but in the mouth and sinus membranes. Exhaling from nose increases absorption too.

First time I got this draw down with my 18 I was vaping.. Wow major nic OD that day... Bad day at work.. I quickly had to go down to 12 with this draw... Now A days I do a combination of mouth, mouth to lung, and direct lung hits.

That's how I'm doing it as well, only I'm doing it constantly.

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
I pretty much exclusively vape 36mg. I DRIP 36mg. I love 36mg. It IS absorbed in the lungs, it is VERY harsh, I mix my own, it is VERY flavorful. It will give you a headache if you get carried away. It is what I vape because I love nicotine.
But dripping and also have a KF clone that hits like a beast has me considering dropping it down a few notches.
Respect your nicotine. But also enjoy it if you're in it for the nicotine. Go with what makes your vape enjoyable. Not all of us are going to agree on nic mg or flavor or where to get it or how to vape it.
It's about how you like doing it.

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
Hi all. Been vaping exclusively for 15 days after smoking for 45 years. Started with 18mg juice and nearly lost my mind.Went up to 24mg, which is better but doesn't quite hit the spot. Called all the b/m places in the area and none of them sell 36mg juice. Why is that? Is there something inherently dangerous about 36mg juice? I know the nic kills the flavor but I'm in it for the nicotine right now. Got a bottle coming in the mail from Mt. Baker but it would be nice to just go buy it...

Lots of online shops carry it. Try Mt Baker Vapors. I started at 36mg as well, and have already made the move to 24mg.

pressman57

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Escondido Ca.
Nothing wrong or dangerous about 36mg juice. I've seen some vendors who don't sell anything above 18mg. I guess its just their mixing preference or they've figured out that some people buy 36mg and dilute it in half or more/less and that cuts into their profits.

Yeah lots of things are all about money.

Vosblod

Apr 16, 2014
UK
The stuff I am hearing re the new EU and hence UK regulations is they will limit it to 20mg. Not sure of the logic bar someone who doesn't vape or smoke thinks above that is too much. Personally I was 20+ (more if I went to the pub) cigs per day and I seem OK at 18 to 20. I have no idea why they are saying 20 max, probably do gooders worried kids will take up vaping rather then smoking I guess...

pressman57

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Escondido Ca.
you might think bout going with a mech mod. I was vaping at 18mg using tanks, egos, and a mvp2. Now I have a nemesis clone, and 18mg is way to high for me. have cranked it down to 12 mg :)

I'm sure that's true, but I'm kinda strapped right now and 36mg hits the spot with the equipment I can afford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread