Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyzen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Harper Woods MI
Hello all,
I decided to go with capellas, and here is my review.

Apple Pie-4.95/5
-Lightly dark in color. Very flavorful and tasty, slightly sweet. However, it not quite Apple "Pie" per se. I think it tastes much like the Caramel Apple Suckers I used to love when I was a kid. My friend agrees with me whole heartedly. So its a tart Caramel Apple, more so than an Apple Pie. I love it. When I vape it, the room will smell of Apple Pie, but tastes like caramel apple. My 2nd favorite.

Hot Cinnamon Candy 1.5/5
This is clear, and rather cinnamony. However, it is not HOT. It doesnt burn or tingle, even with a 50% mix. It tastes like the little tiny "red hot dots" candies, at best. It almost even has a medicinal quality to it that makes me sad. I am very tempted to return and trade, VERY disappointed. Ill try one more mix with some sweetener, but Im not happy. My girlfriend likes it and says "Cinnamon, just plain cinnamon."

Waffle- 5/5
Amazing. Perfect. Everything Ive wanted from Waffle. I never got waffle before in any juice, but always wanted to, so I figured that Ill make that part of my list on DIM. One of my favorite cereals is Waffle Crisp. The smell is amazing, and this flavoring is a close as I think it will ever come. The smell is delicious, the taste is outstanding. Sweet, yet complex, with a dark maple syrup color.

Overall, Im happy with my purchase, price was fair and free shipping!. However the cinnamon was disappointing, i think my disappointment lies in the fact that i am spoiled by VaporBombs CinnaBomb. I might try TVs AtomicCinnaCide, as its on sale.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Thanks for the reviews! I add a little Graham Cracker, Cinnamon Danish Swirl and Vanilla Custard to the Apple Pie and just love it!! Did you add anything to the Waffle or just use it as a single flavor? One thing I like so much about Capella is that they are good as single flavors and can be even better when their other flavors are mixed with them.

Tom told me to stick with one flavoring company when mixing flavors since flavorings are chemicals. I've learned a lot about what make up flavorings but still have a lot to learn. I wonder how much the juice makers really know.

Tom also said the new flavors are getting rave reviews. I bought the Sweet Strawberry and Plum. He said they are coming out with a Chocolate Gingerbread for the holidays. And he's working on a Dulce de Leche that a few of us have requested.

BTW... I used the coupon code especially for ECF at Capellas today, ecf15, so with the free shipping it was quite a deal! :)

Wyzen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Harper Woods MI
Thanks for the reviews! I add a little Graham Cracker, Cinnamon Danish Swirl and Vanilla Custard to the Apple Pie and just love it!! Did you add anything to the Waffle or just use it as a single flavor? One thing I like so much about Capella is that they are good as single flavors and can be even better when their other flavors are mixed with them.

Tom told me to stick with one flavoring company when mixing flavors since flavorings are chemicals. I've learned a lot about what make up flavorings but still have a lot to learn. I wonder how much the juice makers really know.

Tom also said the new flavors are getting rave reviews. I bought the Sweet Strawberry and Plum. He said they are coming out with a Chocolate Gingerbread for the holidays. And he's working on a Dulce de Leche that a few of us have requested.

BTW... I used the coupon code especially for ECF at Capellas today, ecf15, so with the free shipping it was quite a deal! :)

My pleasure to post the review. I didnt mix it with anything, wanted to try them straight by themselves. I have the cinnamon danish swirl, but havent tried it yet (i tried vapor bombs cinnamon danish swirl and loved it, so im hoping its the same flavor) but I think that my next batch will include some of that! Maybe even a bit of waffle would be interesting.

BTW-Wish I knew about that code, but now I do, thanks!

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Yes, I love their flavorings. I just mixed some Capella's cinnamon danish swirl (24 drops), lorann bavarian creme (12 drops), tasty puffs cotton candy (36 drops) and lorann cinnamon roll (6 drops). I use 48mg vg nic juice 4.5ml and cut with 4.5ml of pg. Add the flavoring. Makes a 10ml bottle at roughly 24mg strength. NOMNOMNOM. I usually let it steap a week but couldn't let this batch sit. I usually don't mix "brands" but I love this one alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread