4 Days left, only 2 days of liquid left what can I do????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rothman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2010
Aviano, Italy
I am at the tail end of a TDY (temporary duty asignment) with the military and I have roughly 2ml of liquid left. I go through approx. 1ml per day. It's going to be 4 days untill I get back home, what can I do to make my liquid last? Is adding water a fair option? Any suggestions would be greatley appreciated.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Look for some Vegetable Glycerin. It is used in icing and cosmetics and found in drug stores and health food stores here in the states. It will dilute the nicotine and flavor proportionally, but you'll get tons of vapor. You can probably buy over the counter flavorings in Italy as well to give it more.

I'd probably just ration it to 1/2 per day rather than ruin a good e-liquid.

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
Capella flavoring is made in Italy, it should be easy to find. If you do locate it, bring home lots and share :)
You can also extend juice with Propylene Glycol. Its used in hand lotions and stuff. Soap making shops make have either liquid too.
DO NOT USE WATER. You will ruin what you have left. Isnt there a European thread here? You may be able to find someone with a bottle to spare...

Celarnor

Mar 23, 2010
Rochester
Have you tried pharmacies? Not like, in the store (though you can usually find 99.7+ VG/glycerin there for skin care applications), but actually at the counter? They frequently have USP-grade PG back there that they use for their own formulations if they're the kind of pharmacy that's equipped to actually do that kind of thing. If you explain that you need some as a carrier liquid for your PV, they might sell you some. Its worked here in the US for me in a pinch.

OttoBahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2011
Eugene, Oregon
Yeah..that's an awful bind. If it were me - I'd visit a pharmacy/apotek - see if they can lead you in the right direction. Hope you've got a translator - that is one difficult language.

553210.jpeg

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Here is a website from Iceland I think they would have more info to help you....They have a phone number and locations where you can buy it....I think?
I was using google translate
good luck in your search

Health e-Cigarette - Upplýsingar | Facebook

Following your lead, here is a pharmacy that is suppose to sell the Health e-cigarette.

Rails Pharmacy (Rima apótek)

Langarima 21 Langarimi 21
112 Reykjavík 112 Reykjavík

* Phone: 577 5300 Phone: 577 5300

Personally I'd rather vape plain VG or PG and chew some nicorette gum for the nic, but who knows maybe they are decent.

Rothman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2010
Aviano, Italy
Okay, so I made it to an Apotek like you guys said and found they had the health cig which was a cheapo with refill carts. Worst of all they have no nicotine content. They did not have PG or VG but they did have some plain old glycerin/glycerol. I'm not quite sure what that is but it's not as thick as Vg and a little thicker than PG. Will this be okay to vape? Also, found some snuff at the convenience store. I'm going to throw in a dip to tide me over untll I can figure out if the Glycerin is okay. If the Glycerin turns out to be useable I'm going to use the snuff to make some juice. Thank you guys/gals for all of your help. Hopefully I'll be firing the darwin back up in a few hours as I am completely out of juice atthis point.

Last edited:

Rothman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2010
Aviano, Italy
Well, I made some juice... Not much throat hit but I have have never tasted a liquid that tastes so much like a cigarette. It tastes so much like a cigarette that I honestly hate it. I think cigarettes taste like crap. May be a good thing for newbies transitioning from analogs though. At least I have something to get me through now. Thanks guys/gals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread