Status
Not open for further replies.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I'm looking at 4 new flavors. Does anyone have any opinions/eperience with these?
LorAnn Cream Cheese Icing
TFA Honey
I only have opinions/experience on two of those (the two I left in your quote).
For me...
LA-Cream Cheese Icing is a "must have" in my mixing arsenal. It is the closest (though still not perfect) "cream cheese" contributor (great balance of tart/sour/tang/thick and sweet); without adding a bunch of unwanted "custard," or bakery notes (though still... maybe... a touch too sweet). buy small to see if it is agreeable to you (to start). If you like it; then buy more.;):D

TFA-Honey is a polarizing concentrate. Individuals seem to either like it; or loath it (finding it way too potent and overbearing). I personally like it... and have even used it (successfully) at as much as 8% (much to the horror of others here on ECF). Definitely buy in the smallest quantity possible; until you know if it is going to work for you. For me; it fits a workable niche... but it is not one I would label as a "must have."

dc99

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2014
earth
FA yogurt is pretty darn good and pretty authentic.
I agree with IDJoel on the LA. Its a bit sweet but makes a great icing. If you like bakeries its a must have
I have the VT but havent tried it yet.
TFA honey is awful to me. Even at .5 its nasty. FA honey is pretty good

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Wow! Thank you all!

I had decided to buy them all, but was considering buying 30ml bottles instead of 10ml. You've brought me back down to earth.

BTW, I chose the TFA Honey to try because I've heard that most honeys smell terrible to people who smell your vapor but that TFA Honey doesn't.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have TFA honey. It's good at a lower percentage (to me). It is pretty concentrated. I would say it's a love it or hate it thing, but it's the only honey I have so can't really compare it to others.

I am really interested to find out what you think of the avocado and what you plan on mixing it with? I love avocado but I can't see it playing too well with the rest of my flavors.

Anna

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread