chefjosh

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
Florida
The full reviews can be found on my juice review website:

Mister-e-liquid ....
This is a very interesting combination of flavors comprised of chocolate, coffee, vanilla, caramel, and counter-intuitively, raspberry. With an eclectic mix like that, I wasn't expecting much more than a tangled mish-mash of flavor, but this juice is deep, rich, and extremely satisfying...

Pink Spot Bubblegum
To get right to the point here, the Pink Spot Bubblegum flavor has some issues. It has a good aroma that is dead-on bubblegum, but the vape is a far cry from the nose. The taste is rather perfume-y and slightly medicinal, with some odd notes of opium incense...

Vapure Chocolate Mint
With a strong nose of artificial chocolate flavoring, I knew fairly quickly this juice was going to come up a bit short. While it's not an entirely unpleasant vape, it lacks the complexity that make mint and chocolate such a dynamic flavor combination...

SnGVapor Hawaiian Delight
At the time of this review, SnG is a relative newcomer to the online juice scene. Along with a couple of other juices, they submitted their take on Hawaiian Delight for my review. The spotlight here is clearly on the coconut flavor that's present from start to finish, and while it's a good creamy flavor, it's not quite as rich as other coconut based e-liquid I've had...

Feedback is, of course, always welcome and I hope the site is becoming a valuable resource for the community.

Last edited:

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
Once again, you have utterly failed to disappoint.

Great descriptions, tells me exactly what I want to know. .... is probably not something I ever would've tried from the name, but Mister E-Liquid will defntely be getting a visit from me now. It sounds amazingly like a coffee drink a barista friend from Portland used to make for me waaaay back in 1989-90 that no one since has ever been able to duplicate quite right. Cross your fingers for me!

Thanks, chef!

chefjosh

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
Florida
Thank you so much, Ohai! You always have the nicest things to say!

I really wasn't too sure about the .... after reading the description, but the guys at MEL did an amazing job getting the proportions right. I hope it comes close to the coffee drink you've been chasing for so long, but either way, I don't think you'll be too disappointed; it's beautifully balanced and super tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread