Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Wow. I'm surprised these didn't all get snagged up right away yesterday.

There aren't many left and I feel sorry for poor Frank who has to get them all shipped!!!
The forum is so busy that people might not always spot the offers............maybe we should have a section entitled FREEBIES where we could give stuff away?
clever.gif

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Got mine today, also. CA to NJ Saturday afternoon to Monday afternoon - amazing! Bottle filled to the very top and a syringe to boot...

Ah yes! It's a disgrace, filling the bottles right up to the top so
you have to vape an extra few mls before ordering another!!!

Wave.gif
Wave.gif
Wave.gif

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
How is this possible? Like the rest of you, I ordered on Saturday afternoon and this afternoon it's in my mailbox.

I have never, ever gotten ANYTHING in the mail so fast. We live in the country and I sent my son down to pick up the mail and when I saw the box I said :shock:

I'd heard quite a bit about this liquid so I dropped everything, filled a carto and :vapor:

That's been several hours ago and I'm lovin it!

I got the Rich in High and it's very smooth, nice throat hit and loads of vapor. I had read some posts that said it took awhile to adjust to the taste - not me...I think it's wonderful!

Thank you for the chance to try it as a freebie ~ I'm not sure when I'd have gotten around to trying it otherwise, but I'm so glad that I know about it now.

I don't know how ya'll get a throat hit like this in a VG only formula...?

Last edited:

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
I've got to take my hat off to Frank at intellicig-usa.com as he is working flat out to ship your 300 samples - yes the first 300 have all gone! There are still some FREE bottles of ECOpure for anyone buying an Intellicig Kit from the site. The ECOpure retails around $17.99 so a FREE bottle is a nice bonus.
Someone asked how we get the throat hit with VG, sacrificial pork pies on a full moon!;-)
John

Don't forget to pay Frank a visit when you need a refill, carts, kits etc.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
John, my ECOpure Rich arrived yesterday! I just filled up a new 510 cartomizer with it about 10 minutes ago.

While I can't identify the flavor exactly, I can say it is delightful! Very clean but with a brief almost toasted flavor, volumes of vapor and rather addictive!! Full to the brim bottle is brilliant!! The free 2ml syringe was a nice touch!

Thank you again for the free product offer. Truly a terrific liquid. I'll be ordering from Frank again for sure as I'm sure this will be gone in no time! I'm so glad he is in California! Shipping was super fast!

Question... any plans for offering larger size bottles? :blush:

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
John, my ECOpure Rich arrived yesterday! I just filled up a new 510 cartomizer with it about 10 minutes ago.

While I can't identify the flavor exactly, I can say it is delightful! Very clean but with a brief almost toasted flavor, volumes of vapor and rather addictive!! Full to the brim bottle is brilliant!! The free 2ml syringe was a nice touch!

Thank you again for the free product offer. Truly a terrific liquid. I'll be ordering from Frank again for sure as I'm sure this will be gone in no time! I'm so glad he is in California! Shipping was super fast!

Question... any plans for offering larger size bottles? :blush:

How large would you like? :p
John.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
All I can say is that Rich taste so clean!!!

Love it, will order it again.

That seems to be the most popular response, that it is a clean, pure liquid.
Use it for a week then try an imported 'chemical soup' liquid and suddenly you realise even more just how clean it tastes!

All those who got their sample and like it, please return the favour to Frank and buy a bottle from him when you run out :)

Intellicig-USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread