Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Received today! What a great promotion ... how can you beat a freebie with a perk thrown in? I mean, the 2ml syringe is nifty. :) Using it to drip into my TorneGo as a first sampling, but it's a bit contaminated by earlier juice. In spite of that, I can tell I'll like it. Been a while since I did a tobacco like flavor. Next, load a new, blank KR808 carto with it to give it a better taste test.

Thanks for the sample. I think it's likely to generate new sales and repeat customers.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
This is a nice clean tobacco taste with great vapor. And thank Frank for the syringe -as soon as I got the bottle I promptly knocked it over but thanks to the syringe quickly saved it. Bet he didn't think it would be used for that.

And we thought it was you that was the pushover :ohmy:

We're looking to change the bottle design to a dropper style but they must have child resistant caps. We might even offer a 100ml bottles for 'certain customers'......you know who you are Hellen!!!! :p
John.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
We're looking to change the bottle design to a dropper style but they must have child resistant caps. We might even offer a 100ml bottles for 'certain customers'......you know who you are Hellen!!!! :p
John.

OoOohHhhhh exciting! *holds down skirt* DO let me know when it is available!

I'm pleased to hear you're considering the dropper bottles! While I didn't mind decanting it into one of my glass dropper bottles, I didn't want to take the chance having a disaster and spilling it or even wasting a drop!

For 5Card:

pin-up-girl-with-inkstains-c101005.jpg

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Thank-you for the sample and the free gift!!!!!! and Thanks for the lightening fast shipping!!!!! It got here quicker than I ever thought!!! I just was on your site to my another purchase and the ecf code isn't working? Am I doing aomehting wrong?

The ecf code is for the intellicig.com site in the UK.
I think you must be on the intellicig-usa.com site.
I'll ask Frank if he might be able to offer a discount code to members.
We do not own the US site, Frank and us are trading partners but we work very closely.

John.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
The ecf code is for the intellicig.com site in the UK.
I think you must be on the intellicig-usa.com site.
I'll ask Frank if he might be able to offer a discount code to members.
We do not own the US site, Frank and us are trading partners but we work very closely.

John.

Please post if he does! I am debating whether to order my EcoFresh from his USA site or a competitor site. The coupon would sway me for sure!

tHANKS

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
I've used and enjoyed the Ecopure Rich before so I took this opportunity to try the menthol. I enjoy menthol but not that icy gasp you get from some. This is a very friendly easy to vape formula, no weird aftertaste etc. It's not insanely strongly mentholated but very smooth and pleasant. Vapor production is amazing! Thank you so much, I will buy more for sure!

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
I'm on the road a lot so I only recently got together with my mailbox and was able to try my Rich medium sample (well, 'sample' is too much of an understatement; this is a very generous size!). I love it, could definitely add this to my daily vapes list, for use by itself and also as a mixer with everything I can think of. And I'm especially glad someone pointed me in the direction of this offer since I'd only tried one brand of VG liquid before (from a company that doesn't specialize in liquids per se, much less VG ones), and based on that, had pretty much concluded that I didn't much like VG or high-VG-ratio juices. But now I know, happily so, that I was very mistaken!! Thanks much for this yummy and educational experience! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread