4075 atomizers from China

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Okay I was told by someone here that BestEcig specifically sold the 4075's and that's why I ordered from them. Now I find out they are NOT the 4075's but the 901s.

Anyhow, I can deal with it, cuz they will work on my stuff, but I like the 4075's better.

Who sells wholesale 4075 parts from China? Anyone know where I can order in bulk?

Thanks.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Interesting, thank you. Did you see the disclaimer on them that they aren't providing warranties on the 4075s anymore? Not too many people carry these, so I wonder if I'm better off with the 901's???????

Luckey--you know you got Lucky with those 901's from Best--LOL--would I steer you wrong??--I rest my case---Sun

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Luckey--you know you got Lucky with those 901's from Best--LOL--would I steer you wrong??--I rest my case---Sun

Well but you DID tell me they were 4075s, Sun, so that is the truth. However, I'm going to test them out to see if I like them with my passthrough and mod and see how it goes. Then I will decide if you steered me wrong. LOL I will then make a choice to order more of them or go with the 4075 from heavens gifts.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Well but you DID tell me they were 4075s, Sun, so that is the truth. However, I'm going to test them out to see if I like them with my passthrough and mod and see how it goes. Then I will decide if you steered me wrong. LOL I will then make a choice to order more of them or go with the 4075 from heavens gifts.

Lucky I said they were not original 901's--and that is true--as they do not have the stamp--are they a different version of the 901 or 4075--yes--so enjoy them like everbody else---Sun

LuckySevens4U

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
USA
Lucky I said they were not original 901's--and that is true--as they do not have the stamp--are they a different version of the 901 or 4075--yes--so enjoy them like everbody else---Sun

Okay then it was a missunderstanding. Hmmmm this is interesting....I wonder if these work on a 4075 battery then since their are neither one. :cool: I'll see if I will like them or not and then make a determination because I want to order more.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Okay then it was a missunderstanding. Hmmmm this is interesting....I wonder if these work on a 4075 battery then since their are neither one. :cool: I'll see if I will like them or not and then make a determination because I want to order more.

Lucky--now you want to order more--LOL--you are a classic!!! Do you always ask so many questions--LOL--Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread