Not open for further replies.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
That's an old-school looking rda

Yes but drilled out (a bit of a challenge) it's a great performer for flavor and vapor. It's one of my long time go-to's. Unfortunately, as they would be outstanding BF'er's, no BF pins for these. At the price, can't beat 'em and the fave of quite a few I've turned on to rebuilding. Good all the way down to 23AWGx7 with careful separation from the seating ring.

It takes a vertical which again is a bit of a challenge to wick with RxW but very well worth it. Being a tight installation for wicking it does tend to get a bit soiled in the deck with tobacco flavors. It's possible to lift RxW out and torch the ends to clean however. Typical water wash and dry-fire with a strained wind is short and sweet to return a flavor virtually indistinguishable from a clean install. You know I'm an advocate of ceramic weave.

Like I said for the price and guaranteed rate of return, a reliable investment.

Good luck. :)

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Don't have one but for 5 bucks its worth a shot I guess.
AUTHENTIC 454 Big Block RDA By Kryptonite Vapor

I have quite a few of these, both early authentic and later clones. They were a good deal at 10$ for 101's ostensibly authentic. Close enough for government work. Started a lot of new vapers on these as they could easily be scaled up as they gained confidence and a desire for a bigger deeper vape.

To that end, I found CAP-IT-ALL caps fit these allowing for even bigger or wider slit air flow. Some others will as well for a truly outstanding vape. So if you have anything that will fit an IGO-w you'll be in for a rewarding surprise.

Good luck. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread