5-10ml different tobaccos 15 bucks FreedomSmokeUSA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok folks this is an easy one. instructions below. you get your choice of 5 different 1oml bottles of tobacco. It has to be different flavors. and it can only be 10ml. basically we want you to try our tobaccos. you can do our specialty tobaccos, you can do straight tobaccos but this is a tobacco special and I promise serious tobacco flavor.

ok buy 5-10ml bottles from either the tobacco pre-mixed or tobaccos from our specialty pre-mixed. please make sure you buy 5 different. But! make sure it is only tobacco flavors. Please do not order anything else with this special as the discount is too stupid to differentiate between 10ml or 30ml or whatever. Also, please do not double up any flavors, I know you may love them but this special is a good price and it is not about someone buying 5-10ml bottles of all the same stuff.

This special is specific so you can try our different tobacco flavors and not have us spends hours and hours tracking folks down because they ordered other stuff or bought 30ml instead of 10 or wanted to throw in a couple of samplers or whatever so please stick with the guidelines. 5-10ml bottles of tobacco. Thanks :)
use code: tobacco

trust me folks, I am sorry those of you who ordered just before this did not get on this, it is part of why we dislike running specials. we get alot of emails about how I just bought and bummed I did not get in on this. we do what we can. if you are a smacky sweet lover wait until monday. best we can do for a heads up. and thanks to all of you who buy from us, we bend over backwards to throw stuff in to make it even :)

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
I jump in it!

opulence-150x150.jpg

Read my mind guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread