5-10ml different tobaccos 15 bucks FreedomSmokeUSA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satharra

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
Middle TN
lol, hopscotch anyone??? I also have 10 more specialties coming out over the next 5-6 days, everyone killer :)
sorry, 7 kids, that's allota college :)

Yep, you are - indeed - trying to kill me. I'm starting to wonder if you've managed, somehow, to install a keylogger on my computer. How'd you know I was looking for a butterscotch/butter rum flavor? :blink:

Looks like I'm going to sit on my hands on this sale and wait again. I need my sweet flavors! :2cool: In the meantime, I'll help you with a gratuitous bump.

I hope all the tobacco-loving folks get in on this sale! If I had a tobacco tooth instead of a sweet tooth, I'd be all over this one.

PS No, neither David nor Pam installed a keylogger on my machine. I am not that paranoid and doubt I have enough tin foil in my kitchen to make a hat.

redgirl where is your tin foil hat? oh god did i say tin foil? oh man how 1960's of me :)

and yes i guarantee you folks are going to love the tobaccos. and the pall mall? I vape it alot. true dry heavy throat cigarette there. jump now. will end tomorrow.
and yes, to all of you regulares, who we truly do love? sweet, awesome sticky yummy goodness coming monday. we can't hold out on you folks. god I hope I finish the hopscotch before then, it is sticky gooey sweet yummy :)
BY the way, advanced pre-sale tobacco folks? we are throwing in some ry5 for you folks. hope you like the suprise... we didn't get many in, just wanted to suprise some folks
David

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
redgirl where is your tin foil hat? oh god did i say tin foil? oh man how 1960's of me :)

and yes i guarantee you folks are going to love the tobaccos. and the pall mall? I vape it alot. true dry heavy throat cigarette there. jump now. will end tomorrow.
and yes, to all of you regulares, who we truly do love? sweet, awesome sticky yummy goodness coming monday. we can't hold out on you folks. god I hope I finish the hopscotch before then, it is sticky gooey sweet yummy :)
BY the way, advanced pre-sale tobacco folks? we are throwing in some ry5 for you folks. hope you like the suprise... we didn't get many in, just wanted to suprise some folks
David

I was an advanced presale tobacco folk!!!!!
stalking the mail lady for sure!!!

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
Just placed my order, hope I'll have enough cash for Monday's special. Wow, I've gotta really cut back on all my vaping needs. I just ordered a fistpack and waiting on my superT P16. I don't even wanna calculate how much I've spent since I started vaping last April, but I guess it's all worth it, right guys?!?!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Just placed my order, hope I'll have enough cash for Monday's special. Wow, I've gotta really cut back on all my vaping needs. I just ordered a fistpack and waiting on my superT P16. I don't even wanna calculate how much I've spent since I started vaping last April, but I guess it's all worth it, right guys?!?!

When I first started vaping, I kept a spreadsheet of how much I was spending. The purpose was to figure out how much I was saving. I ended up deleting the file. :laugh: That's okay though... I'd much rather be healther and buying fun batts, mods, etc. and awesome liquids. Btw, if you've not ordered a Little Sister variable voltage mod yet, get it! FSUSA's liquids taste awesome on it!

Aceyboogie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Sincity and the City of Angels
When I first started vaping, I kept a spreadsheet of how much I was spending. The purpose was to figure out how much I was saving. I ended up deleting the file. :laugh: That's okay though... I'd much rather be healther and buying fun batts, mods, etc. and awesome liquids. Btw, if you've not ordered a Little Sister variable voltage mod yet, get it! FSUSA's liquids taste awesome on it!

Well, I like the sleek look of the fistpack and that's why I didn't order it. The LS looks great, but between my UMP, wetbox, tougher MP1 and now the fistpack, I don't think I want another box type mod. I've got a BUZZ and the FSUSA liquids rock on it. FSUSA liquid also kick major booty on the wetbox with either an e2 carto or EM LR 510 atty..

Satharra

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2010
Middle TN

Heh, I've got my dandy spreadsheet as well. It gives me a really good idea of pricing per ml so I know when I'm paying an amount comfortable to me and my budget-minded pocket accountant (my husband).

I've had to exercise a good bit of self-control to keep from buying all the neat things out there. Right now I'm putting myself on a 1 purchase per week limit which forces me to shop around a good bit.

Thankfully I'm pretty happy with my current PV and have stocked up on the cartos through another recent sale. So, this week's budget gets to go completely to juice! Bring on the sweets!

sweets are a coming. let's us get better organized so we can still keep the quick shipping going. I think for the first time we may actually fall a day behind on shipping. sorry folks, but we are going to run the sweets trust me :)
keep in mind, we run specials on our own board we don't run here. we announce little things on twitter and facebook too.
God I hope they make us a paid sponsor with our own forum here pretty soon, we have lots to offer :)
D

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
God I hope they make us a paid sponsor with our own forum here pretty soon, we have lots to offer :)
D

I hope so too! I noticed that a supplier was added to the subforum list yesterday. I've read good things about this supplier's liquids, but they don't receive nearly the amount of positive reviews as you and Pam!

Maybe a moderator will read this and let us know when you'll have a sub-forum. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread