$5.95 makes such a huge difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony7432

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
Sydney nsw australia
i love my freemax starre tank but what always bothered me is that the tip never had vent holes..i never understood why they would make such a great tank and did not take that extra step..so i ordered a airflow control drip tip from a site here in australia and its like a completely different tank..tip does not get hot anymore when i vape above 45 watts..and more flavor and bigger clouds..in my opinion these days when companies come out with their sub-ohm tanks and not have a adjustable tip your really wasting our time and your already behind in the game..again that is only my opinion.

Airflow Control Drip Tip | VapourEyes

tony7432

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
Sydney nsw australia
Im just throwing my 2 cents out there, and with that being said, i haven't vaped over 6v/11w; but wouldn't an air control device be better placed under the coil somewhere and not at the mouth piece?
if i could only have one then yes i agree at the bottom under the coil would benefit us more..but we have been spoiled lol

Reactions: johnkong

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I have tried airflow control drip tips and I don't like them. I like my vape warm but don't run it at a wattage or temp where it's actually too hot to where I'd need the extra airflow. I feel like you do get a little more vapor but the flavor is diminished by introducing more airflow at the tip. The only one I've tried and kind of like was the TFV4, and its not that I really liked it, just that it was a unique sensation. The vape was hot but the cool air coming in around the outside of the drip tip made a very strange feeling, but was kinda cool. But the difference with the tfv tip is that the airflow is separate from the vapor, like the cool air comes in a sleeve that is around the inner tip where the vapor comes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread