5 Day mark, weelend 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, vaping just gets better and better. I enjoy the early morning vape much more with the coffee than I ever did with an analog. I've washed all the clothes and linens in the house as well as my car.

I like the fact you can just park your PV beside you, do other stuff and then take a draw. No need to keep up with a lit analog and the ashes and potential for burning clothes, etc. I have NO CRAVINGS for analogs and I've mae two more runs to the local shop where there's a supportive bunch. I've changed tanks and started using more flavors.

Thanks yo everyone here on the forum, the information and kindness to us newbies is greatly appreciated.:D

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
That is awesome! I had a peppermint chocolate that went well with my coffee. I think the early morning vape needs its own special wake-up flavor. I got a lot of samplers for Christmas and I am going to go through them and see if any are "wake-up" flavored.

Anyway, get lad tests as benchmark now and then again in 6 months. My doctor and dentist saw positive change. Good for you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread