• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

5 months analog free

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmatrix7

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Belleville Ontario
Wow, I just noticed today that it has been over 5 months since I have had a cigarette. I honestly never thought I could actually quit smoking, but I tend to think of it as I switched to vaping. I still like nicotine and haven't had the urge yet to totally quit nicotine, but at the very least I haven't touched a stinky smoke now in over 5 months. I am currently vaping 18 or 24mg of backwoods, avejuice and diy.

I owe a lot to this forum for getting me through and helping me to find hardware and juice that works for me. I have finally decided to stick to a Reo mini and will be getting a mini woodvil next week. I went through a lot of different hardware and find the Reo saves me time by not having to fill cartos/carts/tanks or constantly charge batteries. As well I find the 306 atomizers once dewicked seem to run a really long time. I have been using the same 2 306 atomizers for over a month now with no issues. I have some more 306 atomizers on order that should come in now that Canada post is back to work. I am on my way to saving money now and have no plans of ordering any new hardware or juice for a while.

Thanks ecf and everyone. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread