• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

5 post to verify?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frigate

Jul 28, 2017
The old "5 Post" rule where you were locked into one specific forum was done away with ages ago. However, you still need 5 posts before certain aspects of the site (like posting links and using the Conversation feature) will unlock.

Hey retired, I thought all admin on this site slowly stopped becoming more active. I cant start a convo yet, can you pm me cause I got some question to ask you

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I believe it's 20 legit posts (not necessarily starting threads) to get verified at the moment. I'm fairly sure, you need to read the most updated "How to get verified" thread, it should tell you what you need to know regarding verification.

Do not think it will solve all your problems. Many vendors won't ship overseas or to SG (I wouldn't). I don't want to involve myself in anything I know is illegal, although I have a great deal of sympathy for the situation you folks are in. Also, a lot of the gear posted may not be useful to your needs. Unfortunately, it's just really hard to get vape equipment when it is illegal, and the dark market certainly has a premium. I just don't want you getting your hopes up that being a verified member would solve all your vaping problems, it most likely won't although you may get lucky, IDK.

Anna

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I hope it 5 message on other thread making 5 thread seems a bit much

It's quite clear. 5 posts and basic restrictions are lifted, allowing members to use Conversations, post links and create signatures.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...i-need-to-titles-and-signature-banners.78263/

I thought it was something like 30 posts to be able to become a verified member. My info is likely out of date though

Never was 30 posts as part of the requirement for verified status.

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/how-to-become-a-verified-member.283955/

• Informative
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread