5 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
5 years off the nasties & never looked back after trying e-cigs, of course back then it was gas station disposables but it did the trick..

Stay Strong & vape On

Congratulations on the 5 years----that's quite a while ................I just crossed 2 years in November...

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
This is so AWESOME.... I tried cigalikes over 5 years ago, but they weren't enough for me.... I tip my hat to you trailblazers - putting up with fluff and blue foam. I kinda wish I'd hung in there and stayed the course back then, but within a matter of a few weeks, I'll be two years official myself :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
5 years off the nasties & never looked back after trying e-cigs, of course back then it was gas station disposables but it did the trick..

Stay Strong & Vape On
I hit the five year mark last June, so I know how you're feeling. The industry has come a long way in a short time. I started with a really, really (ugh!!) over-priced cig-alike from a mall kiosk, but it opened the door. I stepped through and have never looked back. After my very first puff I KNEW this was going to be the magic bullet that would break my 40+ year dependency on cigarettes. It worked.

Congratulations to you.

kmapjr

Dec 8, 2013
Detroit, Mi, USA
I hit the five year mark last June, so I know how you're feeling. The industry has come a long way in a short time. I started with a really, really (ugh!!) over-priced cig-alike from a mall kiosk, but it opened the door. I stepped through and have never looked back. After my very first puff I KNEW this was going to be the magic bullet that would break my 40+ year dependency on cigarettes. It worked.

Congratulations to you.

Thank you very much & a big congrats to you as well. & also to all the people out there making it!

No It's Not Smoke

Reactions: DingerCPA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread