5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Yesterday, 9/30/19 was the end of 5 years vaping. Tomorrow is the first day of the flavor ban here in Michigan. I imagine Michigan vapers will be going online to see who will ship to them, probably most, especially from China. I feel most sad for the speciality vape shops. Seems to me if the governor can remove vape products why not cigarettes and marijuana.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    20190924edstc-a.jpg

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    Congratulations on five BIG years:banana:!

We Michiganders will find a way! I understand Mr. E-liquid is going to stick around, selling their flavored liquids at zero nic (just buy their unflavored nic and mix) and Ahlusion will ship to other states to survive. I hope some sort of vape meetups will turn up once this misinformation campaign settles down.

Here's to your next five years!:toast:

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    So you're going back to smoking?
    I figured out early that things might come to this. Been mixing and rebuilding from early on. Part of the hobby has been provisioning for off-the-grid vaping. I haven't depended on shops for anything except for the first month or two. I'm surprised that mixing and rebuilding isn't the norm for life long vapers.

My read of the Michigan rules is nic and hardware from out of state are allowed and if anyone orders premix from out of state they have not violated any rule. It appears all the rules are aimed at sellers located in the state. I finished my nic supply ahead of schedual just to improve sleep. (MFS has a note on their website they won't ship to MA.) I think I want some more hardware in catagories I've ignored until now but don't feel any rush, but open to deals.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    How is that going to save lives?
    I'm certain this whole poop storm has NOTHING to do with saving lives and 'protecting the children', but instead to keep various 3 letter 'public health' entities, the medical business, poli's, ANTZ entities and more in business..

• Agree
    Reactions: Rossum

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 12, 2014
    I'm certain this whole poop storm has NOTHING to do with saving lives and 'protecting the children', but instead to keep various 3 letter 'public health' entities, the medical business, poli's, ANTZ entities and more in business..
    Tobacco revenues world wide are something like $800 to a trillion dollars. Government takes most of the money. They won't let that money disappear without a struggle.

• Agree
    Reactions: Rossum
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread