50/50 from where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mchd17

Aug 4, 2019
I am strictly a MTL vaper. Love Tribeca from Halo, coils last forever. Just order some 50/50 juice from Elite Elixirs, very anxious for tomorrow. I am very new at vaping (ex smoker), how come vape stores dont carry 50/50? It's all 70/30 mix.I have some Five Pawns juice, really good, love the Queenside. I have purchased Element eliquid, very hard on coils, good though. What are some other 50/50 eliquid vendors...looking for suggestions. I see Jvapes offers 50/50, that'll be my next place.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
vendors tend to offer what they can sell more of aka high vg juices.
Where i go 99% of the time, they do sell 50/50 but they have a very limited section compared to everything else for the simple reason they don't sell enough of those compared to higher vg which is used in more products.

Might be different elsewhere, but that's what i noticed.

Berniejap

Moved On
Aug 11, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
50/50 is thin enough to cause problems with some devices and there are only a very few systems, generally pods, that specifically require it.
I prefer the 70/30 or 60/40 I vape low watts 'round 14 & to me my coils last longer & the juice lasts awhile in my mod. @least 300 or so vapes before refill & the taste is unreal !

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I am strictly a MTL vaper. Love Tribeca from Halo, coils last forever. Just order some 50/50 juice from Elite Elixirs, very anxious for tomorrow. I am very new at vaping (ex smoker), how come vape stores dont carry 50/50? It's all 70/30 mix.I have some Five Pawns juice, really good, love the Queenside. I have purchased Element Eliquid, very hard on coils, good though. What are some other 50/50 eliquid vendors...looking for suggestions. I see Jvapes offers 50/50, that'll be my next place.

It really is unreal that 50/50 is so hard to find. If you like sweet tobacco's like Tribeca/Five Pawns type, the best I've found is called: The Legend by Studio Brand. You can get it on their website. Their other flavors are eh, but The Legend has been my all day vape for years now. Semi hard on coils since it's sweet, but well worth trying.

The other type of sweet tobacco we had for years was Eclipse by Space Jam but I'm not sure if their 50/50 version is as easy to find these days. They've started making it high VG. but might be worth looking into. People also mention Black Note a lot, but I've never tried it. It's kinda pricey, and more of a natural tobacco flavor from my understanding.

For fruit flavors, I really like TBD eliquids. You can make any of them 50/50.

mchd17

Aug 4, 2019
I have tried Ecplise from Space Jam......it really wasn't to my liking. I've read about that juice from Studio Brand, The Legend. Gonna have to order some. I've had a few of the Black Note flavors, good stuff, but not really a RY4, which is the flavor I think I am hunting for. Been vaping Elite Elixirs RY4, very good flavor. Just the smell of the eliquid is good, just makes me want to vape it. Man.....i dont miss those cigs. The throat hit of a 50/50 is a great thing to me. Maybe it's me, but the 70/30 eliquid just seems like vaping air with flavor, it's good, dont get me wrong, theres just no hit ya know. I will look into TBD, thanks!

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I have tried Ecplise from Space Jam......it really wasn't to my liking. I've read about that juice from Studio Brand, The Legend. Gonna have to order some. I've had a few of the Black Note flavors, good stuff, but not really a RY4, which is the flavor I think I am hunting for. Been vaping Elite Elixirs RY4, very good flavor. Just the smell of the eliquid is good, just makes me want to vape it. Man.....i dont miss those cigs. The throat hit of a 50/50 is a great thing to me. Maybe it's me, but the 70/30 eliquid just seems like vaping air with flavor, it's good, dont get me wrong, theres just no hit ya know. I will look into TBD, thanks!
I find that whether a given person likes a given premix liquid can be perilously close to random. Imho the most time and money efficient way to find a juice you like is to find a vape store with a tasting bar. Try 30 juices in half an hour for less than a buck.

Reactions: stols001

Ace80s

Jul 24, 2019
My favorite juice comes only in max vg which might as well be pancake syrup on a cold day.. I bought another brand that was close in flavor but you could buy it in 30vg 70 pg which I was like wow, really. Haha. Its so thin it looks like water. I mix a little of the thinner juice with my thicker juice to add some precious minutes to my coils.

Ace80s

Jul 24, 2019
You can always buy the flavor you like in higher vg and thin it out. There is one flavor I love but its max vg ( i think thats is 100% but I don't actually know). I then thin it out with a 30vg/70pg flavor I found that was close. Saves my coils! The taste is slightly different but close enough. I believe you can get unflavored pg too for thinning.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Freedom Smoke USA will mix in whatever ratio you want and nic strength including additional flavor if you want.

I have a soft spot for them, they were my vendor from early on when I was playing around with ecigs and not seriously vaping. They are not (IMHO) super exotic but they are good, nicely flavored juices and they do have a fair amount of flavors but you can get tailoring there pretty easily I'd think.

Anna

Ace80s

Jul 24, 2019
Freedom Smoke USA will mix in whatever ratio you want and nic strength including additional flavor if you want.

I have a soft spot for them, they were my vendor from early on when I was playing around with ecigs and not seriously vaping. They are not (IMHO) super exotic but they are good, nicely flavored juices and they do have a fair amount of flavors but you can get tailoring there pretty easily I'd think.

Anna
Is that a different company than My Freedom Smokes?

Ellick

Unresolved Status
Sep 3, 2019
Shenzhen,China
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019

Anna
Anna... Do they have really good tasting tobacco menthol or do u know ??
I don't know if ur even are or were an x-smoker but just thought I'd ask u since u have or are going thru Freedom Smokes..
But I'm going to check their site out...
The only online site I've been going thru is moon mountain & here in my area at the vape shops their e-liquids are trash.

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
It really is unreal that 50/50 is so hard to find. If you like sweet tobacco's like Tribeca/Five Pawns type, the best I've found is called: The Legend by Studio Brand. You can get it on their website. Their other flavors are eh, but The Legend has been my all day vape for years now. Semi hard on coils since it's sweet, but well worth trying.

The other type of sweet tobacco we had for years was Eclipse by Space Jam but I'm not sure if their 50/50 version is as easy to find these days. They've started making it high VG. but might be worth looking into. People also mention Black Note a lot, but I've never tried it. It's kinda pricey, and more of a natural tobacco flavor from my understanding.

For fruit flavors, I really like TBD eliquids. You can make any of them 50/50.

Hey, Dry, I've been using Space Jam Eclipse for about six years now. And I've also been stockpiling it to the point where I probably have 200 bottles.

A year or so ago SJ quit making the juice in 50-50. So I've been mixing the High VG 70-30 with the 50-50 at 2/3rds High VG and 1/3 50-50. It's worked well. However, I was told last week by Vape Super Saver that Space Jam has gone out of business. I bought all the Eclipse they had, which was only about $120's worth.

Thanks for the tip on The Legend. I'll check it out. I can go a long while on my stash of Eclipse, but I will eventually run out.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Hey, Dry, I've been using Space Jam Eclipse for about six years now. And I've also been stockpiling it to the point where I probably have 200 bottles.

A year or so ago SJ quit making the juice in 50-50. So I've been mixing the High VG 70-30 with the 50-50 at 2/3rds High VG and 1/3 50-50. It's worked well. However, I was told last week by Vape Super Saver that Space Jam has gone out of business. I bought all the Eclipse they had, which was only about $120's worth.

Thanks for the tip on The Legend. I'll check it out. I can go a long while on my stash of Eclipse, but I will eventually run out.
Hmmm. If they’re out of business they might possibly be willing to tell you what was in it so you could make some. Low probability. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread