Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
YAY!!! Amazing.....50 years of smoking kicked to the can by a little ecig. Congratulations on quitting smoking. If you haven't experienced it already, wait till you see how everything smells different. Food smells great but I found a whole world of stink out there that I never new existed lol.

dr_mah

Mar 31, 2013
Central Connecticut, USA
I started vaping 3 weeks ago after 50 years of smoking. I could never stop the bad habit I had, but I decided to give the e cig a try. I know have the Kanger Evod tank with a 1300 ma battery and am now trying different flavors. Finally no more cigarettes.

Absolutely Congrats to you and Welcome! That's great, for me it was 1.5 PAD for 33 years, since day 1 of doing this not a single desire for an analog. Remarkable isn't it? And I'll bet you feel fantastic too! Good for you!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Congratulations Speedracer! Welcome to ECF, let us know if you need any help:)
    welcome.gif

Visus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 4, 2013
    United States
    But he will just fail at this attempt to stop smoking, like all of us! Its only a ploy and gimmick that really is not a reality where a person in one day can stop analogs forever and start breathing clearly, smelling the flowers, and tasting everything again. Still enjoying the sensation, let alone cutting the risks of cancer.

The new smell of my bed and pillow are Awesome another woot for me and a congrats of your 50 years to success. In a few more weeks if it hasn't happened already, you wont believe how bad cigarettes smell.
    Just having fun with jazdale's sarcasm adding on to it somewhat..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread