• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

500 Members in the Women's Room!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Thanks to all the new ladies! We did it!! 493! If you see a new gal around..trap her..I mean invite her to join us. More people mean more topics and replies. It also means seeing familiar 'faces" around the rest of the board.

grouphugg.gif

Well now we are at 450.. that's 50 new members in record time! We should have some lively discusstions now! Thanks yet again for making this the second largest sub forum on ECF!

Last edited:

dawgcrazy

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
Did someone say free gifts?? AND p'nut butter?!?! YUM and YUM!

Hi ya'll! I'm Cathy, the dawg in my pic is my "baby"...my 6 year old, 60 pound Lab mix who thinks he's a 5 pound lap dog. :rolleyes: Labs never grow up, they're so much fun! I also have a 10 year old terrier mix (Jack Russel?? Fox Terrier??), and 2 cats, a 4 year old polydactyl (means he has thumbs...mitten feet) and a 1 1/2 year old short legged, fat black cat who was rescued from my back yard last winter. I also have the worlds best teenage son. :D He just turned 17 on Friday.

I'm sure there's more I could tell you, but I've been up since YESTERDAY and I think I'm finally about ready to pass out. So, I guess I'm #379, pleased to meet you!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Hi Dawg! Good to have you with us! My sister had a big orange cat naned "garfield " That had 6 toes on each foot. He looked like a St. Bernard puppy with those big feet!
My Grandson turns 17 in April..he is boy who thinks he's a man! But I am hoping he finishes growing up, unlike some men I know who are still 17!
I hope you enjoy chatting with us..we can be lot's of fun, when the ladies are not having a food fight in my absence! (leaving me out!)

21 to go!

7_4_20.gif

dawgcrazy

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
Hi Dawg! Good to have you with us! My sister had a big orange cat naned "garfield " That had 6 toes on each foot. He looked like a St. Bernard puppy with those big feet!
My Grandson turns 17 in April..he is boy who thinks he's a man! But I am hoping he finishes growing up, unlike some men I know who are still 17!

LOL! Yeah, they do have quite large feet, I think they're cute tho!

My son is just the best. (though I may be a wee bit biased lol) I couldn't have asked for a better teenager, and I'm not sure what I did to deserve such a good kid!?! Guess mom's "curse" didn't work LOL! (you know..."I hope you have a kid that acts just like you!!") Mine is totally opposite of what I was, thank gawd! He's super smart, taking computer language classes, engineering, etc.. He's a junior this year and already has college credits from some of his classes. He loves designing computer programs and can't wait to go to college.

His plans after college are to get a great paying job where he makes enough money to take care of me! :wub: I just love that kid of mine. He's got such a good heart. He sure makes me proud. (if ya can't tell LOL!)

I'm sure your grandson will turn out just fine. If not, just smack him around a little LOL! j/k

BakedGoodies

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2010
Southern California
myspace.com
Hi! I guess I'm 380 now, right?

I'm a 21 year old in Southern California. I live with my boyfriend and go to Cal State University of San Bernardino, working on my BA in English - Creative Writing. My BF and I own a 2 year old Basset Hound (Earl :D) and just started vaping two days ago.

I'm still learning, so I ask a lot of questions, but I am glad I found a woman's group!

BakedGoodies

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2010
Southern California
myspace.com
Hi! I guess I'm 380 now, right?

I'm a 21 year old in Southern California. I live with my boyfriend and go to Cal State University of San Bernardino, working on my BA in English - Creative Writing. My BF and I own a 2 year old Basset Hound (Earl :D) and just started vaping two days ago.

I'm still learning, so I ask a lot of questions, but I am glad I found a woman's group!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Oh my! Go away for a bit and come back to find my V4L girls in here! Welcome Belle and B.G.! There are quite a few of us floating around here..just got to scare them up!
Have fun and make sure to leave a recipe or hint of some kind! Just play nice and try not to mess up the furniture!
B.G. you said you found the Women's Room on ALynn's page..what page?
B.G. you are #380! 20 to go ladies!

drunk.gif

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Trish, thanks for not mentioning my typo..noce instead of nice! But my spelling is so bad that the girls have had to learn Maryese to get past it! :p It's not all my fault..one of my fingers is crooked from a badly mended broken bone (my fault) and my keyboard is black..I can't see it well at night. Also my dog ate my homework...wait???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread