501 pre-order and eliquid Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor Fiend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2009
Cali4nia
So.. I'm going to pre-order a 501 kit and I'm also going to pick up two 10ml eliquid's. Will the eliquid ship partial from the pre-ordered kit or will it all be a complete shipment when the 501 kit comes in?

Also I figured I'd ask this right now... what does the button do on the 501 battery?

Oh and could you email me my password for your site? email = willhcarlson@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Nicfits

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Texas
www.e-smokers-forum.com
These are manual batteries. You push the button to heat the atomizer to produce vapor. I push the button for maybe less than one second before I start my drag. I then let off just short of finishing my drag. This replaces the auto switches that turn on only when you inhale, and IMO it is a far more reliable method. The manual batteries have no annoying cutoff, plus they are sealed so that no juice can enter the battery and ruin a switch or battery. Just be careful not to over do it and burn up your Atomizer.
For me, pushing the button has become a second nature. After a little use, it has become an action that no longer requires any thought.

Jason keeps his prices as low as possible. He is about the best supplier I have ever dealt with. If you want your juice before hand, I suggest you order it separately from the pre-order. (Place two orders instead of one.) Otherwise, I would expect everything to be shipped complete, no partial shipments.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread