510-510 adapter on HH.357

Status
Not open for further replies.

martydmb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
wisconsin
So I have a HH.357 and a drip shield. How do I put the atomizer on the adapter. Do I have to have the holes showing and nit tighten all the way like this?
20121206_080907.jpg

Or fully closed like this
20121206_080933.jpg

I'm using this so I can try the 40+ flavors I have. Right now I'm breaking in with banana pudding from ecblend which does taste like banana pudding.

I just want to make sure I'm doing this right with the drip shield. I have not flooded or leaked when I tried dripping my first time earlier this week with a standard joytech atty. Only had one and I thought it could be debridged but was wrong as the coil was wrapped around the wicking material so that lasted 10 min of dripping. Had no harsh hits either. I'm liking the .357 and depending how long it lasts I'll buy 1 or two more. Especially since if it dies I can send it back to get rebuilt for cheaper. Flavor is great so far and I can't imagine how the flavor suppose to get better than it is right now.

One more question and really doesn't deal with just a atomizer. If I have anything screwed into my provari mini and I don't really get that much force the atomizer or carto will shift. Like there is some play in the threads. Is this normal? Not worried if this one gets no reply to as I will post in the provari section.

Thanks much!

Unforeseen

Admin<br> Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager </br>
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Where you least expect it....
You should screw the atomizer all the way down onto the adapter. Just make sure not to tighten it too tight. Next you should put the drip shield a little below the atomizer. Since the air holes is where the leaking will occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread