510 attys from hc to recommend? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

perpetua

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2010
UK
Although not 510 threaded, I like HC's 901's for dripping, a lovely warm vape they give though
you would need an adapter if you want use them on a 510 device . . . if you'd rather stick
with a 510 threading, then the Joye 306's could be something to consider.

Those for me, are best used on a Variable Voltage device, where you can up
the volts a bit.

pleaselah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
U.S
Although not 510 threaded, I like HC's 901's for dripping, a lovely warm vape they give though
you would need an adapter if you want use them on a 510 device . . . if you'd rather stick
with a 510 threading, then the Joye 306's could be something to consider.

Those for me, are best used on a Variable Voltage device, where you can up
the volts a bit.
Joye 510 Mega(XL) atomizer

would be this great? Anyone tried it before? :D

Well I personally feel that the 306 is a lil low on resistance, prefer 2ohms above. :)

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I'm no sure what you mean by "HC" but I love the Cisco atomizers from Avid Vaper and they have them in whatever ohms you want them in with 510 threads. I've used alot of cheaper atomizers from other vendors but those are really good. The Joye's are good too. I know alot of people love 306's but for some reason I just don't care for them.

pleaselah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
U.S
I'm no sure what you mean by "HC" but I love the Cisco atomizers from Avid Vaper and they have them in whatever ohms you want them in with 510 threads. I've used alot of cheaper atomizers from other vendors but those are really good. The Joye's are good too. I know alot of people love 306's but for some reason I just don't care for them.

It's here Joye 510 Mega(XL) atomizer

Any opinion on this? Would use for dripping!

Well I don't have much choices for ecig parts, due to my location. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread