510 dripomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonzojazz

Nov 5, 2010
Ohio
I ordered a couple of these to try and my main complaint is that the drip tip appears to be glued onto the carto. I tried everything to get it off, short of damaging the carto beyond usability, but it's pretty much on there for good. Personally I'm not a fan of filling the carto through a drip tip. It's difficult to keep liquid from going down the center hole and you can't tell when you've got the filler saturated. I agree with Firefly: Go with the Boge.

Mobius_13

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Hanover, PA
I ordered a couple of these to try and my main complaint is that the drip tip appears to be glued onto the carto. I tried everything to get it off, short of damaging the carto beyond usability, but it's pretty much on there for good. Personally I'm not a fan of filling the carto through a drip tip. It's difficult to keep liquid from going down the center hole and you can't tell when you've got the filler saturated. I agree with Firefly: Go with the Boge.

I know what you mean. I thought it was designed differently inside for dripping. I might have got to 10 drops before it was leaking out the bottom.
I'm not usually into cartomizers I drip on atomizers. I guess the marketing got me on this one. As far as I can tell its any other low end carto with a cheap drip tip stuck on the end.

Sent from my Galaxy S using Tapatalk

Mobius_13

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Hanover, PA
hmm i wonder if you might have got some bad ones. i have used them myself with no problems, even at higher voltages.
use the contact us link on the site, and see if we can get you fixed up

I appreciate your concern, but there is no reason for a return. I just thought it might be different than other cartos. It was more of an experimental purchase than anything. I enjoy your expert 510 atomizers very much. I've since given the dripomizer to a friend and he likes it. To each their own.

Sent from my Galaxy S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread