Turbine came in today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theredball

Mar 23, 2011
Moyock, NC
So my new turbine came in today, ordered a dripomizer too but it seems to be DoA =[

However the turbine is really nice, works as advertised so far.

Flavor- rivals dripping, really, really strong and good flavor. Didn't have gross filler or anything. Holds lots of liquid. Really good to have for an all day thing. Best part of this product is the flavor

vape production- Using it on my ego, not quite as good as dripping but still enough for a good throat hit.
Draw- bit of a tough draw to be honest, definitely the downside of it

Looks- like a whistle stuck to the back of my ego. Not really a bad thing lol

Leaking- no leaks yet!

i'll update later, any questions about it?

theredball

Mar 23, 2011
Moyock, NC
Dropped it on concrete today. Still working. The tip of the mouth piece came off, but it helped the draw problems actually. Get a lot more vape since the little piece at the tip came off. No liquid goes into my mouth or anything, what was the purpose of that part lol.

Still works good, really nice flavors now that it's broken in all the way

planetofthevapes

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Pandhandle of Nebraska
I got two, can't get the first to wick, didn't pull out the second. I remember now why I always hated atomizers as opposed to cartomizers. I love my flux too much, sorry gotvapes, this one just isn't doing it for me at least at this moment...maybe I'll change my mind over the next day or two, we'll see... :(

GA Bill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2011
Georgia
I could use a little help with this one if anyone has any suggestions. I got this the other day, very nice unit! Anyway, it came with one tank included which was awesome. So I filled it with 50/50 eliquid, pushed it into the atomizer and vaped away. This vaped very nice! Carried it around with me and used over half a tank worth.

Later I decided to top it off (not to the top, leaving a little air space) - after that, the thing stopped working. I tried everything I could think of and still nothing. I push my button and inhale and I don't even hear any nice sizzling sound any longer. What did I do? No idea! I put it on my shelf and placed an order for some more empty tanks.

Well, got the new tanks today...filled one of them half way and bingo - vaping away again perfectly. Thought maybe I had a bad tank/connection - something.

Once again, but this time after about 10 minutes, same symptoms occurred. It just stopped!

Please help! I love this thing - but don't like the problems I am having. :( TIA

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
unscrew it and check the pin in the bottom connection and slightly pull that pin up, you most likely are losing connection.
P4181270.JPG

Last edited:

StotheK

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2011
Knoxville
www.stevevape.com
I'm a little bit sad today. My Turbine has been going gangbusters until this morning. Out of the blue it just stopped. I was going from great vaping to zero like that. I took it off the eGo and the center pin of the atty fell out on my desk.

I have two, so I could verify it wasn't a problem with the tank or anything, it appears to be the atty. I can hear it hiss without the tank on it, so somethings going. it still sounds like its working after I put the pin back in, but it seems like it's just not getting good enough contact to fire under full power or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread