The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

510-Ego adapter question

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Azyre, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Azyre

Azyre Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 25, 2012
    Holiday, Florida
    Just got my brand new ss Vamo today. I tried using a 510-ego adapter to fit my kanger MT3, but the damn adapter threads won't catch on the kanger, it just spins as the adapter circumference is a tad to small and won't make contact with the MT3 threads.

Anyone ever see a difference from adapter to adapter? I've read plenty of posts where folks successfully use their MT3/T3 Kangers with a Vamo using an adapter.

2. eagarcia123

eagarcia123 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2012
    los angeles ca
    never had that problem before. my only guess is that you have the wrong adapter. my 510 ego adapter works well with my t3

3. Azyre

Azyre Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 25, 2012
    Holiday, Florida
    Nope, it's the correct adapter. I contacted the vendor, and he's going to send me another one as he thinks I just may have an improperly manufactured one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.