Status
Not open for further replies.

kenb54

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central IL USA
www.boxmods.net
I am new to all of this, but have tried the 901, 801 and Vapor King. After watching bizzybot's review I ordered from Jason. I just got my 510 today and so far it blows them all out of the water. I don't know if it's the warm vapor or just the amount of vapor it produces, but this is as close as I have come to an analog experience. Don't know how it will hold up, but this is by far my favorite. It lives up to it's hype, unlike some of the others. Thanks Jason for the great price and excellent service. You have a new customer. :):)

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
I own literally either Fxxxing thing on the street
SD, all the great mods and I have reviewed the mods and love them to death, I can list everything I own to compare the 510 with, but I won't

the only thing I can say, is that for a So called standard off the shelf
product
pound for pound THE 510 W/ MANUAL IS GREAT

it always surprises me on how much I count on it and it has not let me down in the months I've owned it. I am still on the same atomizer for almost 3 months and the same bats that I switch between

good for the 510

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
I am new to all of this, but have tried the 901, 801 and Vapor King. After watching bizzybot's review I ordered from Jason. I just got my 510 today and so far it blows them all out of the water. I don't know if it's the warm vapor or just the amount of vapor it produces, but this is as close as I have come to an analog experience. Don't know how it will hold up, but this is by far my favorite. It lives up to it's hype, unlike some of the others. Thanks Jason for the great price and excellent service. You have a new customer. :):)

Thanks for watching that. I need to learn to talk less or talk faster, lol. :D

I love my 510's so much, I ordered 2 more kits from Jason!! I don't need to try any more models because I know that the 510 is what I want to vape with.

Glad you love your 510, I'd feel bad if you hated it, lol. :p

SharonLM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Well, I've read and read and read. I first purchased the super e-cig, RN 4081 and am fairly happy with it, plus I've loads and loads of batteries and atomizers for it, so I'll be using it, that's for sure.

But after reading so much, I broke down today and ordered the 510 and the 801. I ordered a few extra parts for the 510 and hope that'll be my main PV, but I also ordered just a kit and I think an extra battery and atomizer for the 801.

I do believe I'm now hooked on vaping.

centurian

ECF Veteran
TheYeti.jpg

a yeti smoking a yeti....:lol:

kenb54

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Central IL USA
www.boxmods.net
I've read all the positives about the 501. Sounds very impressive indeed!

Any critique at all? I'm looking to pick up a second model to supplement my 401, which I like so far....at least when I'm dripping.

The only negatives I have found is the battery life could be better and it uses a lot of juice, because it produces so much vapor. The usb pass through will solve the battery problem. None of the devices are perfect, but the 510 is about as close as it gets. Still lovin' mine. :hubba:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread