510 mega carto odd behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

devnull

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
btw, thanks again rob ... best prices, fastest shipping and you have helped me out a lot in the last year I have been buying from you.

I just got some 510 mega cartos. I was wondering why after adding a whole bunch of drops to one and attaching it to my ego battery, when pressing the button, the light just blinks. I tasted some burning, but now the light just blinks and nothing happens. Maybe I didn't add enough drops, but was just wondering if I had done something wrong or what the blinking means.
The battery is the usb, ego battery so it isn't a battery charge issue.

Thanks again,
Drew Lewis

P.S. The site looks great Rob.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
I had a couple emails about these.

the blinking sounds like the carto has a short and therefor the battery blinks to notify.

I think the Black Mega are causing the problem.
I will definitely take care of everyone...just have to figure it out first.
I can do store credit, offer a refund, or if the stainless Mega turn out to be ok, we exchange for those.

Thank you for liking the new site!

Thanks
Rob

devnull

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
thanks for the quick reply.
I tried the carto this morning and it seems to be firing without the blinking, though very weak. This could be the break in required so I am going to try it a few more times later to see if it improves. I will let you know how it goes.

Thank You,
Drew Lewis

And once again, you are the best supplier I know of. Keep up the good work and I hope I can come out to the retail location soon. If you need anything let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread