510-t n00b wish list (My 510 is here woo hoo!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up1tree

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
SoCal, USA
I am so happy my new 510-t is here and I bought the starter kit and a couple juices, a pass-through, a syringe to load the tanks, and a couple juices to get me going. And it is working awesome.
But there is some other stuff I am considering now.
I am thinking about a pcc, some more juice of course, and extra parts in case of fails. I was also considering some cartomizers (people seem to love having some on hand). What are the double coil cartomizers people keep talking about?
What should be on my just above basics list so I can happily vape without interruptions? And can it all be done with one website?
I was going to use liberty-flights, but I didn't see the 510 pcc. I used litecig for my initial order. Any suggestions?
Thanks so much guys. Have made my welcome so warm and fuzzy.

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA
They don't snap off that I can see and as far as I read. Some companies have a "filler tip" for the bottle. It just happened where I was ordering didn't at first glance so I did the syringe. But I could be wrong.... :D

LOVE my 510T - convenience of the eGo T w/o the hassle. The 510 T may have a smaller capacity, but I was losing 1/2 my juice in my eGo T to leaking. Always having to blow out the atty (and then watch my precious juice drip out from the bottom and end up in a napkin). So, while these have a smaller capacity, I think I refill them the same as my eGo T (but because the juice was vaped, not leaked!). I also think the 510 T has the taste that the eGo T was lacking (even with a LR atty). I can't even fathom how good a 510T LR atty would be if (when?) they make one.

The bottom of the 510 tank does snap off. Its not convenient, but it does. The first time, is the hardest. There are two small clips on the sides. Lift them up and the end will pop off. To replace, just insert and push straight down and the clips will automatically snap into place. I just ordered 4 new eGo T attys and wish I hadn't. I'm 510T all the way now. I'm hoping I can ship them back and use the credit towards 510Ts -- if not, oh well. There's always the classies. Or, I'll vape a tank or two before they really start to leak like a sieve.

I can't recommend the 510T system enough. I don't have the 510T batteries, I just bought the tank attys and tanks to use with my eGo and Riva batteries. Between the 510T and my bottom feeder, I have found vaping heaven (both provide the flavor of dripping w/o the hassle). I bought a 5 pack of dual coil cartos, but haven't tried them yet. I know clearomizers were a fail for me. I also keep some BOGE cartos around for convenience (in case I empty my tanks) and also b/c it is hard to change flavors w/o cleaning the tank atty. The residual flavor sticks around too much (unless you are vaping very similar flavors, for example both with a chocolate base or something).

510 T = LOVE IT! :hubba:

:rickroll: ~~~~ my happy dance ~~~~ :rickroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread