510 tank system

Status
Not open for further replies.

rettigmandrew

Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Mansfield
Ok I've read up a little on the new tank systems for products like the TW Tornado and Janty Ego. I want to try it but I already have a Tornado and no need to buy a whole new kit. So Im looking for just the carts and the atomizer cones. Tottally Wicked sells them but they seem expensive to me O.O. Let me know if you guys know anywhere that sells these parts and if there good, good rep, good warranty. Thanks

P.S. New here but have been reading forums here for a while. Thanks for all your help. :D!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Good Prophets, Cignot, Liberty Flights sell them. Check the suppliers section, sometimes you can pick something up on sale. I don't know how long of a warranty they're going to offer on the atty. I think cignot offers a month. I don't think there's much of a warranty on the LR atty.

https://www.cignot.com/category_s/67.htm

Good prophets has the tank atty for $11.99
eGo-T TANK Atomizer for Joye eGo

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
Good Prophets, Cignot, Liberty Flights sell them. Check the suppliers section, sometimes you can pick something up on sale. I don't know how long of a warranty they're going to offer on the atty. I think cignot offers a month. I don't think there's much of a warranty on the LR atty.

https://www.cignot.com/category_s/67.htm Good prophets has the tank atty for $11.99
eGo-T TANK Atomizer for Joye eGo
That is my point, $11.99 for one E-Go T atty. You can buy a 5 pack of clearomizers of reg. cartomizers for that price, and I guarantee the 5 packs will last longer than the one T-atty and have 5 fresh atty's during that time.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
That is my point, $11.99 for one E-Go T atty. You can buy a 5 pack of clearomizers of reg. cartomizers for that price, and I guarantee the 5 packs will last longer than the one T-atty and have 5 fresh atty's during that time.

You could be right, I've never used clearomizers. I'm going to get some echo cartomizers and give them a try. Hold a ton of juice and you can refill it 100x. That's what they say.:laugh: But they are pricey. I think one is $5.95.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
You could be right, I've never used clearomizers. I'm going to get some echo cartomizers and give them a try. Hold a ton of juice and you can refill it 100x. That's what they say.:laugh: But they are pricey. I think one is $5.95.
TRY the clearomzers, the price can't be beat. Hoth XL holds alot of juice and you can take them apart very easy and clean them, and with a dryburn (and you can see the coil to do this) its like new again. Have not had much luck with cleaning any other cartomizers.

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
I went out on the web and looked at the echo, looks very interesting, can you buy it from a U.S. vendor yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread