510 vs. 306

Status
Not open for further replies.

erixink

Aug 11, 2010
Florida
I Recently purchased my first E-cigs. I Got a 510 Starter kit & 306 Starter kit. I got both because I couldn't decide. Like everyone else I wanted something close to an Analog, that's why I was interested in the Joye 306. On the other hand Everyone on this forum raved about the Joye 510 as a Starter E-Cig. I decided to get both because they were compatible and interchangeable. After using both for a week I feel they both are great but different PV's.

The Joye 510
First of all, Before ordering I thought this would be too Big and didn't like the manual Battery. Boy was I wrong. Its not as big as you think & I ended up loving the Push Button. The cart can go for a while before a refill. Decent Battery life for size. Good Vapor Production, Good Throat Hit. This is, In my opinion, The BEST Starter E-Cig on the market.

The Joye 306
This E-Cig is very close to an Analog as far as size.Very Inconspicuous. This is the one I carry in my pocket at work. If you are a Dipper/Dripper this one is great because it has the exposed atty. The thing that isn't so great is the carts do not hold very much so they constantly have to be refilled. Also, Personally I do not like the automatic battery. It cuts out a little to quick. However, You can screw the 510 Manual Battery on and it works great. Battery Life not quite as good as the 510 (but close). Good Vapor Production, Great Throat Hit. Also, a good choice for a Starter:vapor:

JohnnyPhive

Aug 14, 2010
Houston, Texas
The first I got was one of the PCC kits(510 auto) from PURE cigs. Its ok except the leaking in my mouth from time to time.

Then I got the 510 manual and love it. Bought ego batteries and it lasts me till bed after work. Adapter to use 901 attys also, just cause I like to switch it up.

I keep the Pure one to use at work since it looks more conventional than sucking on a big battery and use the others for dripping at home or out at night.

Think my next will hafta be a 306 to try it.

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
306 is a good unit, I have one that I got as a raffle prize from the Florida vaper's meetup. It is Just Like a 510, only smaller, and uses an exposed atty which I use for dipping to try different juices.

The battery is compatible with 510 chargers attys, and PCC. If I was BUYING the unit, I would just get the attys, as they screw onto 510 or even eGo batteries.

JohnnyPhive

Aug 14, 2010
Houston, Texas
306 is a good unit, I have one that I got as a raffle prize from the Florida vaper's meetup. It is Just Like a 510, only smaller, and uses an exposed atty which I use for dipping to try different juices.

The battery is compatible with 510 chargers attys, and PCC. If I was BUYING the unit, I would just get the attys, as they screw onto 510 or even eGo batteries.

Thanks, I'll save some more dough that way. No need to buy essentially the same batts. I'll give the atty a try. I switch between 510 and 901 already, one more can't hurt....right?

Just a thought on batteries. I have 5 of them... various types. They all are collecting dust. What I use exclusively are my MODS. The reason is very simple when you think about it. INTERCHANGEABLE BATTERIES!. No matter what size or run time, all stock batteries can not be used while being recharged. MODS can always be used.

About being conspicuous... Blowing out vapor where smoking is not allowed vs not looking like a real tobacco cig??? Think about it. Size, shape, color, none of this matters. I have found the only thing that attracts people attention to you is the vapor you exhale.

So before you drop the $$$ on eGo... Take a look at some of the MODS that are available. I get 2 1/2 days out of a single charge on my 18650 MOD. I take 3 spares with me on a week camping trip and never think about recharging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread