Joye 510 vs. Joye 306

Status
Not open for further replies.

erixink

Aug 11, 2010
Florida
I Recently purchased my first E-cigs. I Got a 510 Starter kit & 306 Starter kit. I got both because I couldn't decide. Like everyone else I wanted something close to an Analog, that's why I was interested in the Joye 306. On the other hand Everyone on this forum raved about the Joye 510 as a Starter E-Cig. I decided to get both because they were compatible and interchangeable. After using both for a week I feel they both are great but different PV's.

The Joye 510

First of all, Before ordering I thought this would be too Big and didn't like the manual Battery. Boy was I wrong. Its not as big as you think & I ended up loving the Push Button. The cart can go for a while before a refill. Decent Battery life for size. Good Vapor Production, Good Throat Hit. This is, In my opinion, The BEST Starter E-Cig on the market.

The Joye 306
This E-Cig is very close to an Analog as far as size.Very Inconspicuous. This is the one I carry in my pocket at work. If you are a Dipper/Dripper this one is great because it has the exposed atty. The thing that isn't so great is the carts do not hold very much so they constantly have to be refilled. Also, Personally I do not like the automatic battery. It cuts out a little to quick. However, You can screw the 510 Manual Battery on and it works great. Battery Life not quite as good as the 510 (but close). Good Vapor Production, Great Throat Hit. Also, a good choice for a Starter
:matrix:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread