Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Available in Black and Titanium! Each kit includes:

• 2 x 510 Atomizers
  • 1 x Ego Cone
  • 1 x Wall Charger & USB cord
  • 10 EMPTY cartridges (we are a LIQUID site afterall!)

Again, to offer our products at these prices, we DO NOT offer any warranty, however, if you encounter any problems with the electronics, CONTACT US!!!

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah, Markimar, really sad that certain vendor suggested that I over inflate my price so I wasn't under selling them. Now we're beating their kit prices by $15.

See, for us who are trying to stop smoking, this is a life and death situation. Trying to get rich from someone trying to improve the quality of their lives is MORALLY WRONG and we won't have anything to do with that crap.

You want affordable and delicious liquids and insanely cheap prices on electronics, hit up Tasty Vapor. If it takes us a year to weed out these "quick buck" money mongers, I'm down for that.

Last edited:

Ay Dee Jay

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Colorado
Yeah, Markimar, really sad that certain vendor suggested that I over inflate my price so I wasn't under selling them. Now we're beating their kit prices by $15.

See, for us who are trying to stop smoking, this is a life and death situation. Trying to get rich from someone trying to improve the quality of their lives is MORALLY WRONG and we won't have anything to do with that crap.

You want affordable and delicious liquids and insanely cheap prices on electronics, hit up Tasty Vapor. If it takes us a year to weed out these "quick buck" money mongers, I'm down for that.

I'm very impressed with your business sir! Many people have asked me for your URL in the past few days. My sister is going through a tough time and for her to take a smoke break entails a long walk and getting in trouble every time for spending 10 minutes just getting to a smoking area, so I hooked her up with a free kit to try and see how she likes it.

Just got my eGo batts; they seem to be charged already, but I'm not sure how this USB 510 standard/eGo charger works. Usually solid green = good to go :)

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC

I beg your pardon sir, but you are beating them by at least $20 and at least two by $25. I've been keeping a close eye on what they sell for so I can recommend them to other folks when I tell them about e-cigs.

:toast:

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
Ok, I have 15, 510 mega batteries, so I never ever run out of battery life. I have 5 different Tasty Vapor filled e-cigs with me at all times. I was looking at the EGO, and was wondering what is the benefit of the EGO versus the 510? I know the battery life is much better, but with 15 of them, that is never an issue with me. I guess is what I am trying to figure out, besides longer battery life and of course a cooler design, what other benefit is there to them? Do they vape better, better taste or what. Could someone that has used both give me some insight to what the differences are.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
The advantage for me personally, I don't need to carry 5 batteries with me, it's less cumbersome than packing my Chuck around with me, the battery life, depending on how much you vape can be from 6-12 hours of use. So, if I take a couple of batteries with me, a spare atty and cartridge with me just in case and 15ml of my favories, I'm pretty well covered without having to have a ton of regular 510 batteries.

Hey, and sometimes I quite enjoy having the 510 batteries around. But when I'm out, in the clubs, and I'm using my Ego and I'm answering questions about the unit and letting people try it out, I need to make sure I've got enough battery life to be covered. The Ego batts do just fine there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread