$55 Ego Kits Now Available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
wanted to drop a note.....got my ego battery, cone and charger this week with my order....

now I still use my passthrough when I'm sitting at my computer, but I have used the ego whenever I'm away from it....

I charged up my ego battery to full on Friday.....it is now around noon on Sunday and it's still working fine.....I have used it enough that I had to refill the cartomizer several times.....

on a negative note, mine does have some of the burred threading issues others have mentioned about egos......haven't taken the time to try deburring or grease yet....and what's with the sharp edges on the button?....did someone in the factory think that a bit of pain would intensify the pleasure?.....

mux

Jun 18, 2010
West Coast
Just got mine today, really enjoying it so far. Have a few questions though.

First, does anyone know if TV's eGo battery is protected or not? I am pretty sure it is, just want to confirm this before dripping too much more.

Second, I noticed the atty burns 3 drops of juice real quick while dripping (4-5 good drags). Does this get better once the atty breaks in? It's not a huge deal, just kind of curious more than anything else.

Thanks again TV for the fast shipping and excellent product!

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey, just in case you don't like my Ego prices, you can always pick one up from GlobalSmoke.com. I hear they have a basic Ego kit for $155 in their mall kiosks.

lol.

About the batteries being "protected". Man, you got me. I never wanted to carry the damned things. Now that I do, I'm getting all these technical questions and ELECTRONIC ARE NOT MY FORTE OR POINT OF KNOWLEDGE.

You want to know about liquids, I can talk your head off. But ask me about the electronic components of a battery or the mAH stuff or Ohms, etc...it's all blah blah blah to me because I just don't know.

Last edited:

mux

Jun 18, 2010
West Coast
About the batteries being "protected". Man, you got me. I never wanted to carry the damned things. Now that I do, I'm getting all these technical questions and ELECTRONIC ARE NOT MY FORTE OR POINT OF KNOWLEDGE.

You want to know about liquids, I can talk your head off. But ask me about the electronic components of a battery or the mAH stuff or Ohms, etc...it's all blah blah blah to me because I just don't know.
Haha no worries, Geoff! It wasn't necessarily a question directed at you, but more so at anyone in the TV community that may have ordered one.

On a side note, I just got to try some juices from TV. If they are this good the first day...wow. Everyone was not kidding when they said the flavors "jumped" out at you. I'm hooked on TV for life now. :p

EDIT: By the way, I am extremely impressed at how fast you got these mixed and shipped out! I get to vape these all 4th of July weekend now and could not be happier. Thanks again TV!

Last edited:

Juantwizzle

Moved On
Jul 2, 2010
Missouri
I got my ego battery about a week ago and I am loving it. Once it was fully charged, I started vaping at 5pm and it did not die until 4am(I keep odd hours) and I was vaping pretty heavy pretty much all day so I was very pleased with the battery life. A few days ago I started dripping and I'm loving that with the ego battery as well. It works well with drip tips and tastes amazing. Nice vapor production, great tastes. As far as vapor and tastes go I would compare it most to my Screwdriver MkII and my usb pass through. Lovin it.

I'm not having the same problem with the button as was mentioned earlier in this thread. I honestly don't see how the button can be any kind of painful to push. It is kind of an odd little button but it does what it is supposed to do. I have since ordered a second set so I'll have jiggy black and titanium for when black is charging. If this was my only device, it would be good enough for me.

I'm hoping that the frustration caused by having to troubleshoot does not cause you to stop selling them any time soon as they are good quality and cheap! I'll be throwing extra batteries and attys onto juice orders in the future without a doubt. Thanks for making tasty vapor a convenient one stop shop for almost everything that I need to keep me vaping happily!

mux

Jun 18, 2010
West Coast
I'm hoping that the frustration caused by having to troubleshoot does not cause you to stop selling them any time soon as they are good quality and cheap! I'll be throwing extra batteries and attys onto juice orders in the future without a doubt. Thanks for making tasty vapor a convenient one stop shop for almost everything that I need to keep me vaping happily!
I agree.

Hopefully the questions about electronics and/or other non-juice related questions don't drive you up the wall, Geoff! Since you don't offer a warranty on the non-juice products other than DOA's (Or at least that is how I read it), you could just point them to the ECF for questions not concerning juice or any non-general questions about a device. ECF is definitely a great information resource hub for anything about e-cigs.

The other great thing about TV having it's own sub-forum on ECF is that you have a great community willing to help you answer some, if not most, of those technical questions. If no one here can answer them, there is a plethora of users on ECF that can and will. ;)

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Here's a helpful link on the actual voltages of various commonly used batteries including the eGo. Scottbee is a valuable resource.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joye-510/65055-battery-voltages-surprise.html

AFAIK there is a built in short circuit protection onboard in each eGo, as well as in the charger. More knowledgeable members could certainly confirm this better than I.

BTW, over one month with two TV eGo batts, and going strong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread