555 Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick07

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
MS
A few weeks ago I ordered the premium tobacco sampler #2 at 24MG which contained a cart of 555 among others.

Although I vape other flavors at 24MG I thought that strength in the 555 was a bit too strong. 4 or 5 puffs and I had to put it down.

Since I liked the flavor I ordered a bottle at 18MG thinking I could vape it longer and therefore enjoy the flavor more.

When It arrived I immediately filled two carts and begin vaping and much to my surprise I think the 18MG juice is stronger than the 24MG cart. I can only take a few puffs and have to put it aside.

Now the question is this. Can the bottle be mislabeled? Don't get me wrong I am not going to complain to the staff about this bottle because I will keep it. My worry is the next time I order I will order an 11MG bottle and if it is a true 11MG it might not be strong enough. On the other hand if 555 is really that strong then 11MG might be exactly what I need. Laughing. Can you see where I'm coming from?

OK jump in here.

Davo

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Heart of Dixie
Hmmm, that is strange, I've generaly had just the oposite issue with 555, it being too weak. Granted I vape on 11mg and some 8mg nowadays. But as I recall 18mg was OK. There are some big 555ers out there so they may have some current merchandise on hand, I'e not purchased any 555 huice in some time. You may try adding a small amount of plain VG to the mix to tone it down abit and make it more vapable.

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
I checked stock and nothing seems out of the ordinary. Maybe it's the difference between fresh juice and prefilled?

Some thing that might help with the 18mg.....you could buy a lesser strength and mix it down. For example: 18mg and 0mg mixed together 50/50 yields 9mg. 18mg and 8mg mixed 50/50 yields 13mg. 18mg and 11mg yields 14.5mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread