555 VG 24mg - bad batch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Kalee

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Battle Creek, MI
Has anyone else experienced a bad bottle of of VG 555, on my last order bought two bottles and I am not getting that great sweet salty hit, and I am getting kind of a rotten after taste. Attempted a local 555 juice not the same as V4L 555, or the V4L 555 I've come to love. Both of my new bottles are having the same issue. Is it just me?

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Has anyone else experienced a bad bottle of of VG 555, on my last order bought two bottles and I am not getting that great sweet salty hit, and I am getting kind of a rotten after taste. Attempted a local 555 juice not the same as V4L 555, or the V4L 555 I've come to love. Both of my new bottles are having the same issue. Is it just me?

We've only had one batch of 555 VG and this would be the first complaint that I have heard

LorraineS

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Ferdinand,Indiana
If you used the premium or wow before ,it may be the vg you ordered.I do not like the aftertaste I seem to get with an only vg .I have been vapping V4L for over a year now & still get an after taste when I try useing just vg flavor.I need a pg-vg mix.Everyone's tastes are different ,some love the taste but I get the same after taste you mentioned.Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread