6 months without an analog!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
I am happy to say that I have had my PV for 6 months as of yesterday and I quit them stinky analogs the day I started vaping.

The first 2 weeks I had some cravings but after that and noticing that I was feeling much healthier the cravings went away. I could not imagine going back to the analogs now. With all the yummy flavors out there why would I?

Not only have I stayed off the analogs but I have also gone from 24mg of nic to 11-12mg. I don't plan to quit using e-cigs but I might lower my nic to zero eventually.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all the help at the begining of this journey for me and just the support and fun that this forum brings. I plan to be here helping others and just to chat in the many months to come.

hangin1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2010
central illinois
Congrats on quiting the analog cigarettes, I am sure you feel much better and are saving a decent amount of money from not having to purchase analogs everyday. I too hope to be able to say the same thing one day, I just need to figure out what kinda of ecig that I want to purchase so I must ask is there any certain ecig you would recommend? I am kinda hoping to get one that i can purchase a personal charging case for so that I dont have to spend all the time charging the batteries and it would still be fairly small.

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
I use the 510. After my first 2 PVs I got the 510 and now wouldn't switch models for the world. I got it from Cignot.com really good prices for a starter kit. If they don't have the charging cases in try rockymountainvapor.com they might have them. The nice thing about the 510 is a lot of the suppliers sell them.

jennlsnoopy

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Spokane, Wa
www.myspace.com
I'm 29 and I smoked for 13 years. I notice that I don't cough everyday. I actually thought it was normal the way I coughed when I was smoking. Now I pretty much never cough. I also wasn't able to breath deep in the mornings now I can. Not too mention just breathing in general, I can walk up stairs without getting winded. Just amazing!!!

hangin1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2010
central illinois
thanks for the info Jennlsnoopy and I will definately check the websites you mentioned out, because smoking these analogs are not only depleting my bank account with the constant price increase but I am 35 and get out of breath climbing steps so its definately time to find an alternative and become healthier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread