Vaperite Organic Chai Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

sea

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
I reordered some of my favorite juices from Vaperite and requested the new organic chai tea as one of the samples. It arrived in the mail today and I have been vaping the chai for the last hour. I have not tried other chai flavors before and am a huge fan of Vaperite to begin with and this flavor did not disappoint. My overall review is that it is delicious. :)

Hardware: I am dripping in a 1000 mah eGo with a LR 510 atty.
juice: Vaperite Organic Chai Tea 16 mg 100% VG

Scent: It smells fragrant and like chai from the bottle.
Color/Viscosity: Clear and medium thick VG.
Flavor: It is an exquisite and dead-on chai like I order at my favorite tea house. Very smooth and a bit creamy. It is not very spicy, but the flavors are delicate and balanced. I taste cardamom and cinnamon and perhaps a bit of ginger. It is even more wonderful on the exhale and complex flavors linger.
Vapor Production: Clouds! This is 100% VG.
Throat Hit: Minimal.

I think this will be one of the few flavors I order again. I am going to try mixing it with kona cream or espresso to make my own "dirty chai." I could easily see that being one of my favorite flavors since I love coffee flavors so much.

Let me know if I missed something. This is my first e-liquid review.

sea

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
I wonder how this compares to AVEjuice's chai. They are both great vendors but they taste of a different "style" if anybody gets what I mean there

I wanted to try AVE's chai, but it is PG and I tend to prefer VG juices in general. The review I read about the AVE chai said it was spicy and like Starbuck's chai, and I am imagining the Vaperite one is more subtle. I have had Starbuck's chai before, and would say the Vaperite one is not a match for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread