Status
Not open for further replies.

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
I have a couple Ego/Vapor King manual 650 mAh batteries. I am trying to pair the best match for a Clearomizer for my son. I have an spare Kanger T3 set up but from what I can tell on the juice I have 50/50 New Harbour it just tastes rather off with this battery. (so much better with my Spinner) He like Ms T's Bubblegum. I checked my old order to see what ratio they use and they will not disclose except it say more VG than PG. I did notice that vapor King still sells those batteries and pairs them up to what appears to be a CE4 type Clearomizer. I have one of those coming as well as a Mini Vivi Nova. if anyone could let me know out of the 3 Clearomizers which would be the best for an manual 650 battery, also what resistance on any of these should I look for in spare coils. Also he is still smokes so he tends to draw on ecigs really hard and would blow out all the old style plastic refillable carto's that he ever used(as did I)

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
Yes, but I have 1 spare new T3, and I have on the way a CE4 type Clearomizer and a Mini Vivi Nova, so I want to give them one of those. So the question was which of those 3 I just mentioned would work best for a manual 650 MaH Ego battery. I don't want to buy anything new for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread