6mg e-liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

judasburrito

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
So, I've noticed that very few suppliers carry 6mg e-liquid in a range of flavors. What's the deal? Essentially, I want Camel and Orient (or similar), like Litecig carries, but in lower nic concentrations. Pillbox only has low nic in limited flavors. I'm wary of Johnson's Creek because of the atomizer problems (though I've heard things are better now). Janty seems to be the only supplier that carries a full range of flavors in low nic, and the 6.00 Paypal fee seems excessive (along with an additional 6$ shipping) for 2 10ml bottles. It's, of course, the company's business what they charge for what--I'm not going to call it unfair, but it's keeping me from buying. That's pretty much all I've got to say. Anyone got any leads on <10mg liquid?

TxTrouble

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Near Dallas, Texas
I'm wary of Johnson's Creek because of the atomizer problems (though I've heard things are better now)..... Anyone got any leads on <10mg liquid?

Just wanted to give my 2 cents about Johnson Creek. I did buy the sample pack from them and have had no problems at all. I too was wary but they were the only ones that I could find with a big sample pack. I ultimately ended up buying more juice from them. Just thought you might want to know.
D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread