7 Different E-Juice Vendor Review - THE SEQUEL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RottenJeeves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
St Paul, Minnesota
Hey there again guys and gals,
It has been awhile since I did my last reviews. Its good to be back in action.

Same rules as before.

I don't plan to comment on pricing or flavors unless note worthy.
Keep in mind that these are my opinions and experiences not yours.
They are not intended to offend or promote.

I will also rate each vendor this time.

2 -Thumbs Up
1- Not good not bad. No thumbs up or down.
0- Thumbs Down

My Current Setup

Stainless Vamo. Carto-tank, and/or Igo-l.

-------------------------------------------------

Roar 1

Shipping: Average, Not lightning but didn't keep me waiting.
Customer Service: Average. Didn't blow my mind but no complaints. Nice sized free sample included.
Products:Average. Nothing was cheap tasting. Didn't wow me but was decent overall. Little bit bland. Nice drippers on the bottles. Some steeping with what I got was required.
Website Design: Average. It was a little boring to browse but seemed to be laid out well enough. Decent descriptions.
Other Thoughts: Overall just an average vendor for me. Their juices and pricing seemed on par with most anything else.
juice of choice: Antidote

FuZion 2

Shipping: Average to Slow. Took a little longer then I expected, but he was backed up at the time...
Customer Service: Average, No complaints, nothing earth shattering. No sample.
Products: Good. I felt like he took the time with my juice. Really good presentation. Juice was colorful and flavorful. Most of what I got was good right out the mail.
Website Design:
Good. Vibrant and Colorful. Pictures were nice and descriptions were good.
Other Thoughts: These guys do a good job of showing off their juices with nice colors are presentation. Thumbs up!
Juice of Choice: Unicorn Blood and Purple Pie Man

Ms T's Bakery Essentials. 2

Shipping:
Average to Slow. A bit of a wait to get my stuff. Not as slow as AiV but getting close.
Customer Service: Good. Lots of nice touches here. They included some candy in my order and they packed the whole thing with popcorn. When I opened the box my whole room smelled of delicious popcorn. Made me instantly hungry and ready to vape. Sounds silly? It isn't. It really creative. Just my opinion. No Sample included.
Products: Good. Seems to be of high quality. Lots of vapor, flavor, and nothing tasted artificial. Moderate amounts of steeping needed on only a few of juices I ordered.
Website Design: Good. Colorful, nice descriptions, easy to browse.
Other Thoughts: Overall a good vendor, although they are a bit pricey'er then others I find they are worth giving a shot especially if you like bakery stuff.
Juice of Choice: Snickerdoddle Cookies

Vape Dudes 1

Shipping: Average to Slow. I was a little surprised, but they did leave me scratching my head.
Customer Service: Average to Good. Lots of good deals here. You can get 40% off your order just for being one of the lucky few to order early in the day. They are already cheap in comparison and with that deal they are giving it away. Despite that I cant rate more then average solely on their pricing. Sample not included.
Products: Average. Nothing I got from vape dudes felt like a high quality product, It felt a tad cheap. I was not disappointed because honestly for the price it was worth what I got. Even with the extra flavor shot there stuff felt a little bland to me. Their natural selection is higher in quality but I still rate this one an average overall. Needed lots of steeping.
Website Design: Average. Same as anything else out there.
Other Thoughts: I do like vape dudes. I think these are reasonable and for the money you get something better then MBV. It leave me wanted more but still good overall.
Juice of Choice: No-Bake Cake.

Highbrow Vapor 2

Shipping: Average. Didn't keep me waiting.
Customer Service: Good. My package was expertly wrapped and was like opening a small present. Lots of customization. They encourage creativity. Make any juice your own. My only complaint is the lack of selection but it is easy to forgive once you realize you can mix and match as you please. No sample included.
Products: Good. Each juice felt spot on, not cheap, and of high quality. Most were good right out of the mail.
Website Design: Average. Unique, but I was a bit confused at first as to how to even browse their catalog. Good descriptions and pictures.
Other thoughts: If these reviews were on flavor these guys would be top contender. I Liked every single juice I got to the last drop. With good packaging and pricing I will be back for more and more.
Juice of Choice: Cinnamon with a touch of pear. Buttered Rum and then Some.

Mister E-Liquid. 1

Shipping: Good. Got my package in about 4-5 days from the time I ordered it.
Customer Service: Average. Nothing noteworthy here. Free sample included was nice.
Products: Average. Most of what I got needed some serious steeping. Most of the flavor tasted pretty cheap. Their menthol is excellent and tasted of higher quality for sure.
Website Design: Average. Nothing to really say here. Decent layout and descriptions.
Other thoughts: Despite the cheapness taste of their liquids I still find them enjoyable and their pricing is reasonable. I would recommend this vendor's menthol flavors.
Juice of Choice: Grape Ice

DeejStuff 0

Shipping: Average. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Customer Service: Good. I posted in the deejstuff forum and they were very helpful and seemed like a really awesome bunch of guys. Free sample included
Products: Average to Poor. Everything I got was very flavorless, and cheap. (I know its harsh.) Its true. Nothing that I got tasted remotely close to what it was suppose to be minus a few. Despite that I really like how out of the box their flavors are. Not enough to save it for me.
Website Design: Average to Poor. Looks like something out of the 90s. Some of pictures don't even load and descriptions are mediocre. "this is a nice vape" does not tell me anything.
Other thoughts: Really nice good of guys but I really cant recommend them. Not me or anyone whom I shared with enjoyed their juice. Sorry guys.
Juice of Choice: Nothing.

Afterthoughts for my Previous Coverage.

Coppercreek
Nothing new to say here. I still really like them but I find that my taste takes me elsewhere now.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes
Same as before. If you like tobaccos give them a shot they done disappoint.

Alhusions
Despite my bitterness for their customer service before, I still enjoy their products. I still find their products are of a high quality and the 10ml free sample is most welcome, especially when you can choose.

Mt Baker Vapor
Good old lightning fast and cheap mbv. Still an awesome vendor in my book. I feel like they damn near give the stuff away. My original opinion of them remains the same.

Alien Visions
I dont know what the hell they are doing I cant even get on their site to look at their products even if they are closed. No idea but I will move on to something else. I was fortune enough to get my order in a few days ago but I was one of the lucky few.

Backwoods Brew
Same as before. I find that their stuff kinda grows on me and I like their stuff more and more. Recommend them if you into tobacco flavors.

Alice in Vapeland
They are only open once a week for a short time. I sent them an email semi-complaining and they told me to call them. When I called them they made an exception and allowed me to place a telephone order. Seems like a cool bunch of ladies. Still the bast cake vape on the planet.

Hey Jeeves. Whose the winner this time?

Highbrow!

I feel they go the extra mile. "Tell us what you want" mindset is absolutely genius. I kinda felt like a kid ordering from a 5 star restaurant. "Your vapor is served, sir". "bon appetit!"

Thanks again for reading and I hope my information helps you in your vaping journey.

-Jeeves.

Last edited:

ThaHealer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Gone AWOL
Highbrow's CS is the best I have encountered bar none. None of their flavors really fit my palate, but all the ones I had tasted very natural and spot on. I like the transparency they provide about their ingredients on the website. Brian answered tons of emails from me and customized a sample pack just for me trying to get me something I would like.

Nice reviews, I really like your approach!

gaddar

Jan 15, 2010
edmonton
Highbrow's CS is the best I have encountered bar none. None of their flavors really fit my palate, but all the ones I had tasted very natural and spot on. I like the transparency they provide about their ingredients on the website. Brian answered tons of emails from me and customized a sample pack just for me trying to get me something I would like.

My first batch from high brow was amazing.

The second all ended up in the trash. I dunno ... was wrong but all of them minus the pear were really really gross

RottenJeeves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
St Paul, Minnesota

Thanks for the kind words.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I like your reviews. I agree with including freebies info... it was part of your experience. Although, I have gotten freebies as a first-time customer and then they stop. I would like to see shipping cost info as with prices going up on everything, it matters. If you have the time, it would also be nice to know a little about what type of vendor they are... like what are the odds of being able to pick up various hardwares and accessories or are they strictly Joye or Smok vendors. The reason, again, is shipping cost. The more I can get one-stop, the better. Plus, I won't bother with a strictly knockoff nor Smok vendor. Thanks again... very informative.

ThaHealer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Gone AWOL
My first batch from high brow was amazing.

The second all ended up in the trash. I dunno ... was wrong but all of them minus the pear were really really gross

I know they do their own extraction for a lot of their flavors so maybe this could be due to changes in the source ingredients? I've never tried it, but their Orange de Sangre generally gets rave reviews for exceptionally natural taste. Did you contact them to let them know you had problems with the second order?

gaddar

Jan 15, 2010
edmonton
I know they do their own extraction for a lot of their flavors so maybe this could be due to changes in the source ingredients? I've never tried it, but their Orange de Sangre generally gets rave reviews for exceptionally natural taste. Did you contact them to let them know you had problems with the second order?

Naw. I just wrote it off to being inconsistent and left it at that.

I'm waiting on my Fuzion order now thats been sitting in customs since June 8th :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread