UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Packages that reach me in 4-5 days are taking up to 2 weeks to show up. The distribution center is a 'black hole'.

I hear ya. I sent out a couple packages to the South East a couple weeks ago and it took 20+ days for each to be delivered. Once the packages reached the DC in the state they were going to, the tracking changed to "arriving late" and stayed that way until someone actually got around to scanning it again for processing and delivery.

• Agree
    Reactions: MikeE3

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mike,

What's your main mod these days?

Around the house I use 2 full size single 18650 Dicodes Dani's w/ Kayfun Primes & the extended tank setup. If I'm out-the-house or doing working around the house I have 1 of two Solo's topped with a Hastur MTL RTA by cthulhu mods (the full size version, I think they only make a mini 2ml version now). And there's one more Solo topped w/ a Nautilus GT incase I've been lazy and all my coils/wicking are gunked up I can just pop a new coil (if needed) into the GT and keep on vaping.

I used to keep 2 Radius's and 2 JAC's in rotation too, but they've been sitting on the shelf for a couple month's now. Trying to keep the maintenance down, less mods being used, less time changing wicks. :cool:

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2009
    Big Island, Hawaii
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Around the house I use 2 full size single 18650 Dicodes Dani's w/ Kayfun Primes & the extended tank setup. ....:cool:

Thanks much for your input. It looks like we have similar taste. I'd be asking you about your Radii but I have my eye on the new Dicodes SBS. After buying one SBS mod and still using my Dicodes tube mod I'm not sure a regular box mod form factor does it for me anymore.

BTW: Tried to thank you privately but couldn't find a way to do it.

• Optimistic
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Thanks much for your input. It looks like we have similar taste. I'd be asking you about your Radii but I have my eye on the new Dicodes SBS. After buying one SBS mod and still using my Dicodes tube mod I'm not sure a regular box mod form factor does it for me anymore.

BTW: Tried to thank you privately but couldn't find a way to do it.

You can click on my avi picture, then select 'start a conversation'. That would be private between us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread