7 years and still going....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just realized yesterday was the 7th anniversary of my smoke free life. That very first little 180mAp battery with atomizer and cartridge that held a few drops of e-liquid convinced me that this new fangled electronic cigarette would actually work.

It didn't take me long to upgrade my equipment. Each new item re-enforced my belief that I would never light up another smoke. I was one of the fortunate ones that was able to instantly go from smoking to vaping. I bought my usual 2 cartons the same day I bought my first little kit. Never did smoke any of them. Hubby did but I reserved 1 pack. Kept it in the freezer for a very long time. One day hubby was out of smokes. I remembered them so dug them out for him since I knew for a fact that I would never smoke them.

Last year I was gifted a Dragon Provari. I finally understood what everyone was talking about and now that is all I use. I have added a few more to that first gift and can truthfully say I no longer even look at all the new stuff coming out. Once I found what worked perfectly for me there was no need to look any farther. I top them with gs-air mini's filled with e-liquid that I make myself. It is the perfect set up for me.

At my age I know I won't live long enough to vape as long as I smoked (45+ years) but I feel sure I will live longer and healthier now that I no longer smoke.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Congratuations, @mattiem I've been here nearly as long as you.

Glad you finally got to experience a Provari. Wow, a Dragon! I'm jealous.

dragonFB.jpg

Last edited:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I just realized yesterday was the 7th anniversary of my smoke free life.
    :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
    Last year I was gifted a Dragon Provari.
    I just love my Provari. Can't wait till I can afford another. My next SSI hearing is in January, and if the saying, "Third time's a charm." turns out to be true for me, another Pro just might be mine..

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I just realized yesterday was the 7th anniversary of my smoke free life. That very first little 180mAp battery with atomizer and cartridge that held a few drops of e-liquid convinced me that this new fangled electronic cigarette would actually work.

SWEET. Congrats, mattiem!!!

I can relate! Of dates and coincidences. I like it.

mattiem

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    mattie_shucks_ani_zps9026e6fa.gif

Thank you Dear Sweet Friends. I am not totally sure I could have done it if not for all the love and support I have gotten from all of y'all. :wub:

I knew how special my Dragon was to me because of the beautiful person that gifted it to me but didn't know it is one that is sought after by so many folks. I can see why though because it is beautiful. It is a treasured work of art that gets used and enjoyed constantly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread