Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
greenapple, first, I think you did exactly the right thing in buying a bunch of flavors to trial. Second, AFAIK, average vape amount people report is about 2.5 - 3 ml per day. Range is I think about 1 - 5 ml. I use about 2 ml per day. Happy vaping :toast:

Edit: Unes I'm having a couple of beers, like now, which will probably push the number up to about 4 :ohmy:

Last edited:

MattyB1503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
OC, CA
Personally 70 mils would last me about two weeks give or take but it's really hard to say. So subjective.

After a bottle or two you will have a good idea of your ~ml/day and be able to order accordingly. Then again simply dividing 70ml by ml/day vaped is not a 100% accurate either, as you might find yourself really digging certain flavors and want to re-order them right away.

You may also want to give your e-liquid time to chee-ify, this is known as "steeping" but basically some e-liquids take a while (like a couple day to a ~week) to reach their full potential in flavor. Don't get too caught up in this though, if it taste good vape it. If not set it aside for a bit and come back to it.

Before long you'll prob find yourself ordering multiple bottles of your "all day vapes"; when you crack into the last bottle it's time to re-order. I've found preference can change quite a bit in the beginning or you just find something you like a lot better so at first don't order too deep.

Now if vape something pretty sold I try to get 100ml of it at a time:D

ThaSnibbla

Apr 24, 2012
Chico, Ca
I personally vape 2-4ml a day @ 12mg/ml of nic. I was a pack a day smoker. In the beginning it is best to order various flavors at reasonable sizes(6-10ml) just like you did. Once you find a solid flavor that you really enjoy order a bottle size larger such as 18ml or 30ml. I found that my all day vape when i started soon became a flavor that i didnt enjoy so much, not because the flavor was bad but because my taste buds came back to life and my preference of flavor had changed. About 1 1/2 months later i started ordering 30ml bottles of flavors that i really enjoyed once my taste buds had been revived. Give it time and youll soon figure out what flavors you like and how large of quantities to order.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
yep i have to agree with everyone here that only you will determine how long 70mls will last.... for my wife 70 mls will last her for ever, she averages less then a ml a day on 0nic. only vaping while watching tv or reading at night. she quit smoking 3 years before she took up vaping.

for me on the other hand if its one of my top flavors i can kill the whole 10ml bottle in one day, for a good flavor they might last 2 or 3 days and stuff i dont care about who knows how long it will last as i bearly touch those. my average is about 10mls a day at 18-24mg, was a 2-3 pad smoker that switch right to ecigs and never looked back. as long as i have a free hand im vaping away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread