• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

760Vapor - Colorado Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
We just got another new shop here in the Springs, 760Vapor in their second week of being open. They are located on the NW corner of Astrozon and Academy, so the furthest south of any shop This is actually their fourth shop, the first three being in California. I chatted with Jim and Erik for a bit today and checked out the selection. They sell their own house liquid along with a decent assortment of beginner kits as well as mechs, rba/rdas and apvs.

I picked up a bottle of Jack's Apples, an AppleJacks flavor, and it's a good approximation of the flavor in the tank I tried it from. It seems to alter a little on a sub-ohm dripper, but not completely break the flavor. Throat hit is strong on it, but that may be due to the cinnamon. The majority of the current flavors looked like fruit blends with a couple deserts and tobacco flavors in the mix

The store itself is a nice clean look, though a little on the smaller side as the shop is a long and narrow layout. They have utilized the space well with some seating up front for hanging out, but I can imagine it could get very crowded in a hurry on a busy day.

All in all a good shop in an under-served location, Erik will be the main guy there going forward as Jim is out helping get the shop up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread