Status
Not open for further replies.

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
Ok so I'm really looking at this. I'm into things that make vaping interesting and fun for myself and others. My biggest question is what cartos and clearomizers could be used on this......it says proprietary but I think we all know that's not completely true. I've been told it's not 510 so I'm thinking 808 808d or 901 maybe? Anybody know before I hit complete order?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
well right on the website it says it uses T4 tanks - as in kanger T4 mini clearomizers. (for like 5 times more then they sell everywhere else btw) but they are shown with a female thread. I have never seen the T4 built this way so it is possible they could be a special 808 threaded version.
like this one
Kanger 808D-1T4 Clearomizer

Last edited:

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
well right on the website it says it uses T4 tanks - as in kanger T4 mini clearomizers. (for like 5 times more then they sell everywhere else btw) so my guess is 510

Does it lol I didn't read that I'll go look again.:eek: I wasn't planning on getting them from them looking for type of threading so I can get bulk.:D

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
after looking i edited my post so check again. :D
but its kinda hard to tell they show one tank with a male thread and then the T4 with the female.

the actual ehooka tanks

http://www.777ecigs.com/e-Hookah-Tanks-P306C45.aspx

look to be male thread and may be 510, only way to really tell is order one and compare it to something. it could be 808, 901, or anything to make sure you have a hard time finding more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread