8 years today

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you all for sharing my anniversary with me. The struggle when I first started 8 years ago would have been harder if not for all the support I got from all the wonderful folks right here. So Thank You for that too. :wub: you all.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Right On mattiem!

congratulations.gif

DDDWho

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2016
Yes OP, you are a winner.
I'm at 3 1/2 years. Some of us could be poster persons for vaping. I abruptly stopped smoking when a tumor was discovered in my right lung. After removal of my upper lobe I possibly could have started smoking again due to my hard core addiction to nicotine but using vaping as a crutch I never smoked another cigarette and never will.
Behold, I enjoy vaping more now than I did the last 30 or so years I smoked. I enjoy the huge lung hits and billowing clouds.
When my Oncologist asks if I smoke I say "no but I vape". He never says a word he just checks the "No" box by the smoking question.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Thank you all for sharing my anniversary with me. The struggle when I first started 8 years ago would have been harder if not for all the support I got from all the wonderful folks right here. So Thank You for that too. :wub: you all.

I was one of those that struggled too and the help, support and camaraderie here was instrumental in helping me stay off the stinkies. TO ECF! :party:

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
In the midst of all the gloom and doom going on lately I am celebrating my 8th Vape anniversary today. I am living proof that what is happening isn't caused by nicotine vaping no matter what lies and half truths the powers that be are drowning the general public in.
Huge Congrats!

daveinleics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
England
In the midst of all the gloom and doom going on lately I am celebrating my 8th Vape anniversary today. I am living proof that what is happening isn't caused by nicotine vaping no matter what lies and half truths the powers that be are drowning the general public in.

I had to respond to this as I also clocked up 8 years this month and I think your post sums up very succintly exactly what I think :thumbs:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thank you all for all for sharing my anniversary with me and for sharing your success stories as well.

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving day hopefully spent with lots of friends and loved ones. Mine will be a quite one spent with hubby and of course Mattie Marie (that is her over there in my avatar). I have made extra pies though in case I have drop ins for dessert. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread