$80 shipped for 260ml...Can't contain my excitement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezcomputers

Oct 15, 2009
www.akaraessex.com
Plus no chance of it being seized by the scumbags in customs and worrying about losing your 81.00. I've ordered twice from Rob now, Good Guy, Great prices, Fast Shipping, only way someone could be better is if they offered juice for absolutely free, but still would have to be good with fast shipping which I don't see happening... :p
Keep up the good work Rob
-EZ

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Anyone got any reviews from this deal? or the site in general? Any review would be greatly appreciate, definitely thinkin about doing this deal.

Got it for some time now. Its the usual juice for me cos i've been buying from them for the past 10 months. Nothing has changed and will continue getting my stuff from them.

BobFromChicago

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Chicago, IL.
Well i ordered this deal and it has been almost a month now with no delievery, i have sent at the minimum 3 e-mails asking if they had any information on it and no replies to any of them, needless to say i am getting a little bit annoyed by their lack of customer service. I will try and contact them one more time and give it a few more days after which i will see about doing a chargeback. a month is too long to wait, i'd rather spend a little more and get it here sooner.

Cheezit

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
North Central Texas
Well i ordered this deal and it has been almost a month now with no delievery, i have sent at the minimum 3 e-mails asking if they had any information on it and no replies to any of them, needless to say i am getting a little bit annoyed by their lack of customer service. I will try and contact them one more time and give it a few more days after which i will see about doing a chargeback. a month is too long to wait, i'd rather spend a little more and get it here sooner.
Hmmm, that's really odd. I have ordered from them several times with no issues at all, and quick shipping. Emails have always been answered within minutes. I wonder what's wrong. :confused: I ordered this deal on 10/26, and had it in hand in just over a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread